THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
The weekend is finally here! Who loves Saturdays! In this post, we continue our series of positive daily affirmations for each day of the week. Below, you will find a list of the best Saturday affirmations that will keep you positive minded and your spirits high.
If you have not checked out the rest of the series, you can do so here:
- 306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
- 149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
- 146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
- 200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
- 190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
Although Saturdays are the time to relax and have fun, I also like to take the time to express my gratitude to all the things that has happened, especially to myself. In our busy lives, it can be easy to forget about ourselves, so don’t do that!
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
Reasons to love Saturdays
I could probably think of a million reasons to love Saturdays. All that anticipation throughout the week has finally culminated in the weekend coming, and all my plans are going into effect now. Just knowing that Saturday is coming increases my happy hormones!
Here are my top reasons for loving Saturday:
- There’s so much time to get outdoors and enjoy it now. I like to make full use of my weekends, starting as early as possible and often heading to the mountains for long hikes and picnics. It is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with nature.
- Since everyone is busy during the work week, Saturdays represents the best time to catch up with family. One of the favorite activities of our family is to gather for BBQ sessions (when the weather cooperates) and enjoy each other’s company till the wee hours. It’s great for bonding and eating good food together as a family.
- Did someone say there is no work today? No more stuck in traffic jams? No more long commutes? I will celebrate that any time. You can sleep in late and enjoy all the me time you can have.
- It’s the happiest day of the week, or at least for the British. According to a study, the precise time is 7:26pm on Saturdays when people feel most happy. I’m going to have to disagree though, as mine starts from way before that and lasts through the entire day!
Whatever your reason for loving this day, be sure to set aside some time to care and love yourself. Be mindful of your health and not go so crazy that you suffer the effects for the next few days!
List Of The Best Saturday Affirmations
Which affirmations should you be using for this Saturday? Follow our guide above and you will find the one that suits you best.
The following list contains specific Saturday affirmations as well as general positive affirmations that you can adapt to your own situations and goals.
Consider downloading a copy of your own affirmations worksheet (near start and end of post) to guide you too.
Saturday Morning Affirmations
Positive Saturday Affirmations
Powerful Saturday Affirmations
Happy Saturday Affirmations
Saturday Affirmation Statements
Affirmations to start your weekend
- Saturdays are important.
- All of my thoughts create healthiness within me.
- The fact that Saturday is far from Monday and close to Sunday makes it more likable.
- I do not have to be a part of the crowds.
- In the rough working days, all I need is a chilling Saturday.
- I am proud to say that I am productive on this day as well.
- My pleasure does not require someone else’s pain.
- My thoughts are bright, cheerful and enthusiastic.
- I will chill on Saturday.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I have aims and that makes me work on this day as well.
- Each day my life is filled with joy and love.
- I will not give up.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I will not delay things.
- I seek out mystery in the ordinary.
- I share my talents with the world.
- It is hard to distract me.
- I am hardworking and I am proud of it.
- Taking small steps every day can help me achieve big goals.
- I am ready to slay this day.
- I love Saturdays.
- I always attract positivity.
- I see beauty and grace in everything.
- I uplift my joy and the joy of others.
- I can release my stress on this day.
- My strength is greater than my struggle.
- My perspective is unique and important.
- I surround myself with positive, supportive people.
- I welcome what is, I welcome what comes.
- There is nothing wrong to work an extra hour or an extra day.
- Saturday is the day I can award it to myself.
- I treat myself kindly and with compassion.
- I respect the cycle of the seasons.
- I made my Saturdays count.
- Saturdays are not for doing homework, it is for relaxing.
- I will not waste time when I can be useful.
- I will do my work by all means on this day as well.
- My feelings deserve names, deserve recognition, deserve to be felt.
- Failure is just one step on the way to success.
- I appreciate the opportunities I’ve been given.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- I can be lazy on this day.
- Saturdays are bright days.
- I will have a good Saturday.
- I forgive those who have hurt me.
- I welcome the wisdom that comes with growing older.
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me.
- I remember to think positively all day, every day.
- I will not be lazy on this day.
- I can finally be me on this day.
- Saturdays are happy days.
- My aims are high and so is my dedication.
- I can function properly on Saturdays as well.
- The world is packed with talents so if I decide to waste one day someone else will get my position – and I am not letting that happen.
- I will motivate others to be productive on this day as well.
- I think only thoughts that create and fulfill the best in me.
- People should take notes from me on how to be hardworking on Saturdays.
- My life is not a race or competition.
- Going with the hustle and bustle is part of life and I do not want to do away with it.
- I learn on this day as well.
- I can do more with abundance than with scarcity. I can help others succeed.
- I am good enough.
- I am in control of my own thinking.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I love to be productive on this day.
- I am grateful to have people in my life who loves me.
- Working on Saturday is no big deal.
- I will make the most of every time given to me.
- I am glad that Saturday is here.
- I can make things change for good on Saturday for me.
- I love Saturday nights.
- I want to be useful on Saturdays as well.
- I am confident I have given my best.
- I will not turn a day of opportunity off.
- Successful people do not need a break on Saturdays.
- I have the power to change.
- I will not waste 24 hours surfing the net and doing nothing.
- I get chilled on Saturdays.
- I am inspired by things happening all around me.
- I do not want to spoil this day.
- I will keep working.
- I do not get carried away easily.
- I never stop creating and finding ways to make powerful contributions.
- I can on Saturdays.
- My body is worthy of being cared for and adorned in beautiful garments.
- I always try to see the bright side of things.
- I am who I want to become.
- I am the master of my own resources, and I use them for the good of all.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I do not have to take rest for two consecutive days.
- My heart is open to helpfulness from myself and from others.
- I am kind and help inspire others to be kind.
- I’m worthy of respect and kindness.
- I have been working on Saturdays and that is good for me.
- Saturdays are therapeutic in many ways for me.
- I am happy and excited every single day.
- I give myself the time and space to grow and learn.
- I am enthusiastic about every second of my life.
- I have my best time with me on this day.
- I want to be prosperous on this day.
- I will keep hustling on Saturdays.
- If not me someone else so why not me?
- I will not show my back to chances bestowed on me by the universe.
- Saturdays are important to figure out and plan for life and most importantly for the next week.
- I am grateful for the people I have in my life.
- I have a long way to go to become what I want to be.
- I have to grind to shine.
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.
- I have plans for this day as well.
- My needs and wants are important.
- I consciously choose what I think.
- I am full of great thoughts and positive ideas.
- I will deliver my part with utmost dignity and sincerity.
- I can cook and treat myself well on this day.
- I need to prepare myself for the upcoming challenges.
- I am enough.
- I choose to celebrate my good qualities.
- I should work hard on Saturdays as well to become successful in life.
- There is always something good in every day.
- I have faith in myself.
- I am able to find the silver linings in difficult situations.
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- I want to be of some use.
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- My heart knows its own way.
- Saturday helps me to figure out things I need to do during the week.
- I always choose thoughts that are most positive and beneficial to me.
- I will divide whether I want to work or not.
- I will allow myself to evolve.
- I am learning and becoming better every day.
- I will not back off when life is giving me opportunities.
- I have the will and I find ways.
- I practice gratitude for all that I have, and all that is yet to come.
- I’m doing my best and that is enough.
- I will work on any day to showcase my eligibility.
- I give myself permission to relax.
- I’m proud of how I have helped others.
- I’m confident of my ability to achieve success as I define it.
- I do not lose my interest in working on Saturday.
- I do not take Saturdays as an extra day.
- My mind is constantly in tune with the positive.
- Seeing people chilling and partying on Saturdays but being useful is a different kind of hit.
- All Saturday’s struggles will make me a successful person one day or the other.
- I have the ability to recover from difficulties.
- Letting go creates space for opportunities to come.
- I love to work on Saturdays.
- I give myself permission to be myself.
- Saturdays are a savior.
- I am present in every moment.
- It is hard but not impossible.
- I release the fears that do not serve me.
- I grow and improve every day.
- I will make double from the resources provided to me.
- I have a long run and so this day is included in my list of striving.
- I tell the truth about who I am and what I need from others.
- My sensitivity is beautiful, and my feelings and emotions are valid.
- Saturdays are like an unnoticed day in the week.
- I will work and deliver my chore on Saturday with the same energy and dedication like on the rest of the days.
- I’m setting aside time for myself, to relax and rejuvenate.
- I can nap stress-free today.
- It is on me whether I want to be useful or lazy on this day and the fun fact is there is no pressure.
- I trust myself to make the right decision.
- Saturdays help me to cover my lags in work and studies.
- I am good at helping others .
- I strive for joy, not for perfection.
- My life is full of potential.
- We should be thankful for Saturdays.
- I set goals and I take action.
- I am doing good in life.
- I am grateful for the things I have in life.
- My body is beautiful in this moment and at its current size.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me.
- I have immense respect for Saturdays.
- I cannot stop until I reach.
- I can hang out with my friends on Saturdays.
- Saturdays should not be underestimated.
- I deserve success.
- I love Saturday because it is like a stress buster.
- People want to chill Saturday because they are not motivated, I want to work on Saturday because I am motivated.
- My future is bright.
- The best part of Saturdays is that I can finally be with my homies.
- I give myself permission to take time for myself.
- I will declutter my home today.