THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
190 Friday Affirmations To Close Off An Awesome Week
You made it to the last day of the work week! Time for Friday affirmations to wind the week down and give thanks for all that you have achieved.
Today is all about you and taking the time to care about your feelings. You have worked hard the entire week and given others lots of attention. Now, focus on yourself.
Did you have a good week? Celebrate it.
Did you fail to meet your goals? Recalibrate and get ready to achieve it the following week.
Take some time to have closure for this week and congratulate yourself for making it through it. It’s Fri-Yay!
Check out the positive affirmations for the other days of the week too:
- 306 Monday Affirmations To Start The Week Right
- 149 Positive Tuesday Affirmations For A Perk Me Up
- 146 Wednesday Affirmations For Mid Week Booster
- 200 Positive Thursday Affirmations To Power Up Your Day
- 184 Beautiful Saturday Affirmations To Relax And Unwind
- 165 Positive Sunday Affirmations For Self Love And Care
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
Reasons to Love Fridays
Fridays are awesome for so many reasons and each individual has their own favorite thing to look forward to on this day.
For us, it is a chance to take stock of what we achieved this week and celebrate the fact we are still alive to pursue our dreams.
No matter how tough the week has been, it is always good to have one day where you can talk to yourself and appreciate yourself.
Writing an affirmation letter to yourself is a great way to do that and keeps you focused on your goals.
What do you love most about Fridays? Here are our top reasons:
- Chill attitude. It’s very interesting that because everyone is so chill on Fridays, the interaction between colleagues seem to be much better and the creative juices flow freely. We frequently come up with our best ideas during the day, or sometimes night (after a few martinis).
- It’s the best day of the week to let your hair down. After all, there are always special happy hour deals on Fridays that often last the whole night. Plus, you have 2 days to cure your hangover.
- Better if you don’t take alcohol. You have the whole weekend to do something you love or just relax and rest your body.
- Been dating recently? Friday is the best time to catch up again and have one of those amazing long conversations that neither wants to end.
- Or you can meet up with your favorite friends and do what you guys always love to do. It is during these times friendships grow and bonds tighten. I am forever grateful I had that chance to build some lifelong relationships.
List Of The Best Friday Affirmations
Ahead, you will find a list of positive Friday affirmations that you can use for this special day.
Take a few minutes to browse through the list and pick out a few that resonates with you, or simply modify them to fit your circumstances.
I recommend that you start reciting the affirmations first thing in the morning after you awake.
In fact, I find it really therapeutic to say them in my mind while brushing my teeth. Or maybe it’s just me.
Find a time to really be focused and recite the affirmations.
You can also download your own copy of the affirmations worksheet below to guide you along.
Friday Affirmation Statements
Happy Friday Affirmations
Powerful Friday Affirmations
Friday Work Affirmations
Positive Friday Affirmations
Friday Morning Affirmations
- I will begin my morning with calmness and confidence.
- I can choose to see work stress as a challenge and not as a setback.
- I will begin my day with clarity, confidence, and faith.
- I do not pretend to be anyone or anything other than who I am.
- The day I can determine when to nap without bothering about waking on time the next day.
- Fridays for me are more like the stillness in turmoil.
- I am able to catch up on Friday with my buddies.
- I won’t let a mistake define my day.
- I enjoy my Fridays the most.
- I will not hype but it is an optimistic day.
- I can eventually have a halt now.
- I will be present at every moment.
- I give myself permission to grow and learn.
- I get charged on this Friday.
- I am thankful for my loving home.
- I know letting go is a difficult process so I am patient and kind to myself as I move slowly to release what I must.
- I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.
- Finally, I can come together with my homies.
- I get optimistic on Friday.
- Thank you for giving me another chance to make my life better today.
- For me, Friday means sleep, food, and flicks.
- I am becoming better and better every day.
- For me, the best compliment is -You are like a Friday to me.
- I am of great worth.
- I give time to the family on Fridays.
- I do not have to linger in dark places; there is help for me here.
- I have a separate space for music and Friday.
- I breathe in courage. I exhale doubt.
- I believe in myself and know that I will succeed.
- I love to have a good Friday.
- Today I will give love and spread positivity to those around me. I get to make people’s lives a little better.
- I feel like Friday is a personification of compassion.
- Friday helps me from breaking down.
- I can put it together, it’s already Friday.
- I feel grounded and centered today.
- I am blessed to have woken up today, many didn’t have this privilege.
- Friday is my day.
- Today, I look forward to the future with joy and wonder. The future hour, the future day, the future weekend.
- I am already feeling like Friday.
- Today, I am thankful for this week. I celebrate the highs, learn from the lows and now I release it into the past.
- Today, I commit to breathing deeply.
- I make good choices.
- I can choose how to react in any given situation.
- I will cradle and rock the day.
- I always make the best decisions and I trust my gut because she knows what’s up.
- I feel blessed to have this day.
- I have made it, Weekend is close.
- It is time to prioritize my rest and my peace. It is time to prioritize my health and my loved ones and it is time to prioritize me and all that I am.
- I will have unlimited fun. After all, It’s Friday.
- The universe is bringing my soulmate to me.
- I feel like I am saved on Friday.
- I know and value who I am.
- This a self-care day for me.
- I am proud of myself.
- For me, making merry on Friday nights is entirely unique.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I have everything that I need within me already.
- This Friday, I deserve to be joyful. I deserve to have fun. I deserve self-care and self-love and to accept my own glorious self-worth.
- The elegant day is Friday.
- I feel Fridays like healing days.
- People not affirming the significance of Fridays, are not people I wish to hang out with.
- I get to choose the woman I want to be today.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I know I will be okay and I will be loved even if I do not succeed in this moment.
- I will not stress over things I can not control.
- Today, I’m excited to discover new ways to be joyful.
- I am open to love.
- This Friday, I vow to feel light, to be the light, and to share my light with others. I am strong, powerful, and an ever-expanding positive force.
- I hit all my goals on Friday.
- I cannot forego now, it is Friday already.
- I should be like a Friday.
- For me having a fun day is equal to Friday.
- I can do hard things.
- I have the power to accomplish everything I need to do today.
- I choose to make the most of today.
- I am having a nice weekend.
- I focus on what I can control and I let go of what I can’t.
- I will describe Friday as a sharp brat.
- I do not rise and fall for another.
- Friday is a liberation day for me.
- I find love everywhere I go.
- I am trying to be a Friday in other people’s lives.
- I always grant Friday nights to myself.
- I happily give and receive love each day.
- The weekend awaits me tomorrow, where I can unwind and spend time with my family and friends.
- I have the drive and motivation to pursue my goals.
- I am enough.
- I prefer Friday to Saturday. No one can alter my mind.
- I am absolutely entitled to be crazy on Friday.
- Today is going to be a really, really good day.
- I am fruitful on Fridays.
- I am sure prosperity smells like Friday night.
- I always thank God for granting Friday in the week.
- When life is allowing me to be anything, I will be a Friday.
- I embrace change seamlessly and rise to the new opportunity it presents.
- I have come farther than I would have ever thought possible, and I’m learning along the way.
- Today, I know my life has value and meaning. I know I am worthy of everything and I know I can do anything I choose.
- I think of school days when Fridays arrive.
- I am so happy and grateful for the life I have.
- I can realize all my stress and headaches on Fridays.
- I feel like Friday is near to achievement.
- Today, I acknowledge the time I have spent over the week. I honor that time. I am grateful for that time.
- I do not have a dull face on Friday.
- I will make Friday the sovereign head of the week.
- My mind and my heart will remain open today.
- I consider Fridays to be more promising than the weekends.
- This Friday, I decide I will not accept or absorb any toxicity or negativity directed towards me. They are not my burden to bear.
- Today, I look at my goals. I am joyful for achieving the ones I did.
- I have to be calm, it’s already Friday.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I have amazing potential.
- I am so thankful that the Universe is working for my greater good.
- I chill the entire day on Friday.
- I am grateful to feel the air in my lungs and the beating of my heart.
- I release any negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative feelings I had during the week. It’s okay to have had them. Now, I must let them go.
- I’m so thankful to be alive.
- I am learning to sprinkle fun and leisure like Friday.
- Friday is a fun day for me.
- I have maximum fun on Friday.
- I can have a get-together on a Friday.
- I deserve all that is good for me.
- Today, I release any negative feelings and emotions I had over the week.
- I embrace the questions in my heart and welcome the answers in their own time.
- All the arduous tasks and job halts for a day for me.
- I get relaxed on this day.
- I have the skills and knowledge to make the best career decisions.
- I am happy with what I have.
- I am worthy of a wonderful life.
- I sense like a pleasant sunny day even if it’s pouring on Fridays.
- Because of Friday I can toil vigorously for the whole week.
- I am so grateful for the people I have in my life.
- I have everything I need to create a happy and abundant life.
- I will find someone like Friday.
- I feel healthy, sexy, strong, and beautiful in my body.
- Today, I define my own path, my own way, my own journey, and my own story. It is up to me, and no one else, to decide what is my story.
- I am always appreciative about Friday.
- I derive ecstasy on Friday.
- This Friday, I remember my happiness is an inside job that I am responsible for. I release others from that responsibility. I take back that power.
- This Friday, I drop my shoulders, and I allow myself to feel lighter and looser and freer than the moment before.
- I am having a good day.
- I always have a pleasant Friday night.
- I am building an attitude like a Friday.
- This Friday, I sit in this present moment and feel all the tightness in my body. I release the tension in all my muscles.
- I have great ideas, and I make useful contributions.
- If I have been challenged this week or distracted or demotivated, I know this will not always be so. I must step forward, forever progressing, forever growing.
- I can get in touch with my friends, family only on Fridays.
- I am confident in my own skin.
- Happiness is a choice. I choose to be happy.
- Today is the last workday of the week.
- Today I wake up filled with gratitude and light. Today is about to be the best day of my life.
- I am so excited about what this day will bring and all the opportunities I am about to create.
- This Friday, I look at my goals. For the ones that weren’t achieved, I will try today to get there.
- For me, Friday is a beaming day in a week.
- I celebrate on Fridays for all the labor I do on the other days.
- Fridays have always been faithful to me.
- I derive peace and bliss on Fridays.
- I have everything I need to succeed.
- One day in a week when I can keep calm and sit.
- I feel fortunate on Fridays.
- I get excited on Fridays than on Sundays.
- Finally, I can clear my head.
- Today, I ditch bad habits and welcome positive changes into my life.
- I am fortunate to have everything I need to succeed in my life.
- Friday is a peaceful day, according to me.
- I enjoy using my energy to achieve my goals.
- I love who I am, and so does my partner.
- Many Fridays have kept my friendships strong.
- I think something promising between Monday and Sunday is a Friday.
- Today is my day.
- My good day is a Friday.
- I will give no spot for negativity on Fridays.
- I grow towards my interests, like a plant reaching for the sun.
- I am always guided and I know that what is for me will not pass me.
- I am getting better and better each day.
- I will have some recreational time on Fridays and take a break from all that is troubling me.
- I feel like one additional Friday should be amplified in a week to admire the significance of Friday.
- I can sense joy on this day.
- This Friday, I commit to breathe in deeply with the thoughts of new possibilities for the new day and the new weekend.
- I feel like Friday night is heaven.
- My future is bright because each morning represents a new opportunity for me to make things right.
- For me Sundays are overrated. Friday has the right to get all the rates, to be truthful.
- I respect and love myself.
- I am attracting the perfect person for me.
- Nothing can restore the harmony that Friday gives me.
- I do not rush through my life, I temper speed with stillness.
- I trust my abilities.
- This Friday brings in excitement even though don’t know the reason.
- I wake up with a peaceful mind and a grateful heart.
- This Friday, I commit to being mindful to noticing unnoticeable things, to feeling textures I take for granted.
- I think Friday’s value has doubled because most of the regional festivities occur on this day.