THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
How to make use of Manifestation Mantras to change your life
Are you feeling unhappy about your current life situation?
Do you feel like you need to change up your current reality?
In this post, I will be sharing with you a list of manifestation mantras that you can use to effect positive changes to your life, right now.
If you have tried everything and yet you find yourself short of your achieving your desires, it is easy to fall into the trap of negativity and become stuck in there. In some cases, you might even feel ashamed of yourself, and question your self worth.
DO NOT THINK THAT WAY.
The solution is right here.
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
What are Manifestation Mantras?
Let us first tackle what Manifestation Mantras are essentially.
Unfortunately, defining Manifestation is not as straight forward as it should be, although you can treat it as turning your dreams into reality.
Another way to look at it is the act of stating your dreams and your desires, treating them like they were already true, and imagining life as if they were reality already.
When you start developing these good vibes, the Universe will shower you with your dreams and desires.
To explain it a bit deeper, manifestation stems from the Law of Attraction, and can be seen in 3 basic ways:
First of all, we act in accordance to our identity.
Here’s an example: You are in the midst of a career switch. You need to start thinking of yourself as the person in the new job before you can truly align with it and do well.
Secondly, we take in information according to dominant beliefs.
Here’s an example: Your goal is to become a writer. You need to start believing in it and visualize yourself doing it to reach that goal.
And thirdly, the world we live in is really a reflection of ourselves.
Here’s an example: For a long time you were hanging out with people that are detriment to you and your well being and you do not know how to get out. You need to start thinking and acting like the type of people you actually want to be with before you can start moving out of the current circle and attract new networks.
And here is where mantras come into the picture.
As you might already be aware, mantras are essentially words, phrases or sentences that are repeated frequently. The effect of doing so is to ingrain them into your subconscious, so that you become what you recite.
When you combine manifestations and mantras, you have a powerful tool that will drastically change your life and help you to manifest all the things you want in life, exactly like how positive affirmations work.
How to use affirmations?
- Identify the negative thoughts that you wish to get rid of or something that you wish to manifest. Affirmations work in both scenarios, but you need to be clear about what you want.
- Use the following list as a source of inspiration and guidance. You may use any affirmation as it is, or modify it to make it your own. The key thing here is that the affirmations MUST resonate with you and is a statement you truly believe in.
- Pick out at least 2 affirmations and start using them.
- Begin a routine of practicing at least twice a day of reciting the affirmations with each session lasting 3-5 minutes. Repeat each one 10-15 times daily. You can do this in front of a mirror, or speak out loud, or do it in your mind. Do not skip any sessions.
- Download and print out your own affirmations worksheet below to use as a guide for manifestation. Stick it on your mirror/journal/vision board, or anywhere you can easily access throughout the day so that it can serve as a constant reminder to you.
- Alternatively, you can check out our Daily Positive Affirmations Cards that is designed and organized for you. All you need to do is print them and take it everywhere you go!
- Be patient! It usually takes a month or so to see results.
How to use Manifestation Mantras
Setting clear goals
The first step of practicing manifestation mantras is to be very clear on your goals.
Do not be greedy and ask for everything in the world, but rather focus and concentrate on a few thoughts, for example, “I want to be a business owner” and “I want to own a Mercedes Benz”.
Start asking for what you want
When you are clear about your goals, it is time to start asking for them.
Write your goals down on a piece of paper, create a vision board, and add pictures to it.
Be sure to write your goals clearly, and write as though it were a letter to the universe.
Work towards them
I hope you didn’t think that that’s all you need to do right? Nothing will come to you if you do not do anything.
That is not how manifestation works.
Now that your goals are clear and you have set up your “future” board, you must start working towards it.
How manifestation helps at this point is this:
From this point on, you need to become the person that already owns those things. Imagine yourself being the owner, how you got there, what you did to get there, and what kind of mindset will take you there.
As you work towards your goals, you will gain and lose some things along the way. Always take stock of what has happened, and be grateful for what you receive.
The process might take a while, but it is on you to stay focused and concentrate on the greater goal.
At the same time, it is important to keep on affirming the statements you made, and get rid of negative ones that are holding you back. They will be your biggest obstacles.
Continue to work on your goals, and do not be disheartened when it does not happen, especially not right away. Be grateful, and keep your concentration.
What you will soon realize is a change that will impact all aspects of your life.
Keep the vibration high
In the Law of Attraction, it is said that you will attract what you give out.
In this case, vibrations are like tiny signals that your body gives out and they represent your “vibe”. When you start thinking positively and become focused, your vibration raises as well.
I recommend reading or watching about positive affirmations and reciting them daily.
Check out the examples near the end of this article.
Why manifestation fails?
In almost all situations, people fail for one reason: They expect to get something for doing nothing.
Manifestation is not magic, but rather a mindset shift that takes you from mediocre to great, from self loathing to positive, and fills you up with ideas and motivation to achieve your goals.
It doesn’t do any handouts.
And because of that, it is easy to miss the signs that manifestation is working. The opportunities that pass you by, all the great ideas that come to you, these all prove that manifestation is working, but did you notice them?
I cannot emphasize more: YOU NEED TO TAKE ACTION TO SUCCEED.
One more example here: If you want to be a business owner, you will start hanging around business owners, read more about starting a business, and basically start doing things related to business. Without taking these actions, you will NEVER get there.
By having the manifestation mantras close to you, and repeating them daily, you will spot opportunities clearer than most, you will develop ideas better than most, and you will succeed more likely than most.
What can you manifest? Can you manifest anything?
The simple answer is almost anything, and I will share the caveats with you.
Just a quick look at this thread will reveal what some people have achieved with manifesting.
On the other side of the coin, there are a few things that you will not be able to manifest, and you should bear them in mind, lest you start thinking what has gone wrong and why you are not receiving anything.
Do not try to manifest the following:
- Impossible things, for example to have wings like birds so that you can fly
- Changing other people’s lives. They have their own life paths to follow
- Details. Life is ever changing, so don’t sweat the minute stuff. Don’t be a micro manager
Manifestation Mantras You Should Use Right Now
Now that you have your goals set, you should keep them in mind at all times to remind yourself of what you are trying to achieve.
From here, I would recommend that you start developing a positive mindset. Remember, if you think negatively all the time, you will only attract negativity! That’s how the Law of Attraction works!
Here is a video that has positive affirmations and mantras that you can use as your own. It is important that you keep repeating them, as you want it to get into your subconscious mind.
Get yourself in a relaxed state, feel your breathing, and watch or listen on.
56 Powerful Affirmations To Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- Money loves me.
- I know that everything will work out for the best for me.
- Everything that I can think is already in existence.
- I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
- I am a rich child of a loving universe.
- I believe in faith.
- Thank you universe, for sending me money at the right place and right time.
- I am alive and full of energy.
- I feel Rich.
- I am grounded in the beautiful, serene space of my heart.
- I am willing, ready and able to receive money.
- My income is growing higher and higher.
- I am grateful for the goodness around me.
- I am grateful for the goodness that is on its way to me.
- I have the power to attract money.
- I am sensible with money and I manage it wisely.
- I attract money now.
- I allow my income to constantly expand and I always live in comfort and joy.
- I receive money happily now.
- I release all tensions and worries.
- I am attracting unconditional love, abundance, high-vibrational experiences and sacred connections.
- I have more than what I need.
- I am in exactly the right place and it’s getting better and better everyday.
- I love money.
- I am what I want, and I attract what I am.
- I believe in the power of love.
- I have more than enough money
- I trust and value my intuition.
- I am at peace.
- I am grateful for what I already have and for all that I receive now.
- I aspire to be a giver of love, a giver of good vibes and a giver of strength.
- I am safe in all my relationships and I give and receive lots of love.
- I am open to receiving prosperity and abundance in my life.
- I live in a universe where I am loved and supported.
- Money flows to me easily
- I am positive and optimistic.
- I am receiving money now
- I see abundance everywhere
- Every day I grow stronger and more relaxed.
- I am receiving money in all areas of my life.
- Money now comes to me from unexpected sources & I am grateful
- My business allows me to have a life I love.
- I am healing the people that come to me in life.
- I am physically and emotionally connected and healed.
- Love flows into my life easily and effortlessly.
- I am in perfect balance
- I manifest abundance by being grateful for what I already have.
- I am a money magnet
- I trust and support myself as I grow.
- I love myself and life.
- My business continues to grow with each passing day.
- The FEELING of my desires MUST PRECEDE its manifestation
- I am free of worry and at peace with who I am.
- I believe in myself
- I have the confidence and courage to move forward in the best way for me.
- I am very happy & grateful that money comes to me in increasing quantities from many sources on a continuous basis
Take Affirmations Everywhere You Go!
Check out our very own printable affirmation cards designed just for you.
It contains 30 Daily Positive Affirmation Cards which you can bring everywhere for your convenience!
Included bonus: 4 Powerful Positive Affirmation Posters which you can print and hang anywhere!
* takes you to a checkout page hosted by PayHip, an ecommerce platform
What Affirmations To Read Next:
Share this on Pinterest