THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
145 Affirmations For Empaths And HSPs To Create Boundaries
You could be an empath or highly sensitive person, and because of that, you face challenges in handling this sensitive nature of yours. This becomes more difficult when these qualities are being overlooked or denied by people or factors around you.
Over time, you start to develop frustration and anger inside. This could be at yourself or the world around you. Whichever it is, it is very difficult to handle such emotions alone.
Do not judge yourself because of all this and feel like you don’t belong, because you do.
To help you overcome what you are feeling, you can make use of powerful affirmations for empaths to cope and tide you through. They are able to help you overcome those negative feelings of non-acceptance, rejection, and anger.
While you practice these affirmations, always remember who your true self is. Do not let external factors turn you into something else.
* Note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we will get a commission if you decide to buy something through them. There is no extra cost to you, but it can help support The Right Affirmations.
List Of Affirmations For Empaths And Highly Sensitive People
Our world is filled with lots of insensitive people who do not care about how others feel. They think it is alright to criticize and judge others without thinking about their feelings.
You, on the other hand, as an empath, struggle to deal with the multitude and depth of the feelings you have, so much so that it affects your own life.
That is why, with the use of positive affirmations, you can cultivate the ability to prevent yourself from taking criticism to heart and to help shield yourself from the harshness of the world.
- It is safe for me to share my authentic self with others around me.
- I am accepting of my sensitivity.
- I will be authentic.
- I will learn how to set healthy boundaries.
- Being sensitive is my superpower.
- I am seeing the beautiful energies of my mind with crystal clarity.
- It is safe to be who I really am.
- I accept and love myself as a highly sensitive person.
- I am gifted with a loving heart and guiltless soul.
- People won’t like me if I don’t take care of them.
- I am emotionally intelligent.
- I will practice self-care in my profession to protect my sensitivities.
- I am choosing to nurture myself.
- I am important and my life has meaning.
- I honor my blueprint within.
- I am free of negativity and tension.
- I welcome positive and uplifting vibrations into my space.
- I am responsible for other people’s healing.
- I am exhaling hatred and inhaling love.
- I am guided by thoughts of love and kindness
- I am not responsible for the darkness of the world.
- I attract abundance by simply being me.
- I will not be an emotional intruder!
- I am compassionate with others and myself.
- What is mine will never go past me.
- Self care comes naturally to me.
- I free myself of all emotions that are not mine to carry and I willingly give them back to their source.
- I am always safe and divinely protected.
- What they are feeling is none of my business. I know I can feel it, but it’s none of my business.
- My intuition is for trusting, not rationalizing.
- I know I can feel this person’s misery, but there is a lesson in it for them.
- I am aligned with my Highest path and potential.
- I trust that there is a future waiting for me beyond what my logical mind is able to grasp now.
- I am sensing the light energy rising from my core.
- I hear, see, feel, and sense only the emotional information that is important for me to know and act upon.
- I receive energy that is of the highest good for me, and I am protected from all other energy.
- I will practice self-care to heal my addictions and stay physically emotionally and spiritually balanced.
- I will learn to say no at the right time.
- I am treating myself with the love I give out to others.
- I will stand in my power.
- I am worthy of abundance in all levels.
- I will not second-guess my inner voice.
- I will honor my intuition.
- I set my intuition to attract rewarding work that energizes me.
- I am loving.
- I am a divine being of light and positivity.
- I am willing to feel only the energy that is mine, and I let go of all that is not mine.
- I vow to play and rest when I’m off work to recharge myself.
- I love and care for myself deeply because I deserve it.
- I honor my positive energies and allow them to guide me
- I am learning to absorb emotions in healthy doses.
- I have always felt different, because I am.
- I practise good self care.
- I raise my vibration to support and nurture myself at all times.
- I am learning to let go of the energy and emotions that bring me down.
- I allow myself to release negative emotions which no longer serve me.
- I will use my sensitivities to better my own life and the world.
- I feel, but do not absorb the energies of others.
- If I jump in, I’m depriving them of valuable learning.
- I really love my earthly needs.
- I can help people overcome difficulty without absorbing their pain.
- I am learning to prioritize my mental health and safety.
- I have an unlimited potential to love and be loved.
- I am grounded and connected.
- I am happy, healthy and grateful for being me.
- I am a spirit of harmony.
- I am recharging my batteries with positive thoughts.
- I have the power to clear all negativity and stress from my body.
- I am worthy of bettering my own life.
- My emotional and energetic boundaries are strong and pure.
- I deserve to have my sensitivities respected.
- I will protect my energy around draining people.
- I am feeling the essential emotions of love, peace and happiness.
- I keep my auric field at two and a half feet from my body.
- I attract only kind and gentle life lessons and relationships into my life.
- I am honored and respected by all.
- I am grounded in goodness.
- I am comfortable expressing my feelings
- My auric boundary is strong.
- I embrace my physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
- I am learning to focus on my own energy and emotions.
- I am a beacon of optimism, harmony and happiness.
- I have the right to choose how I feel in all situations.
- I am abundantly blessed and happy as I express the beauty and creativity of my heart.
- I am releasing the negative energies from within my mind.
- I will allow people the privacy I would want.
- I am positive.
- I vow to honor my sensitivities and treat myself lovingly as I explore what it means to be an empath and embrace my gifts.
- I will give myself permission to rest and create adequate alone time to recharge my batteries.
- I am cleared of anything that is not mine.
- I will embrace my sensitivities and take time to rest and recharge.
- I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my own energy, know my true self, and grow spiritually.
- I deserve to express my true needs.
- I will express my needs with support of people.
- I embrace myself for who I am.
- I should always take care of everyone.
- I deserve to be in a loving relationship where I feel comfortable.
- I’m proud to be a sensitive and loving person.
- I am safe and protected on this planet.
- I am making the world a better place.
- I am proud of my sensitivity.
- I am worthy of an equal energy exchange.
- I am here for a reason.
- I am a being of light and positivity.
- I love to set and maintain really strong boundaries.
- I will express my emphatic needs with loved ones. It is too painful to deny my own sensibilities.
- I should always be generous.
- I am attracting positive ideas and thoughts of harmony.
- I am eternally optimistic.
- It all starts with my heart.
- I am strong.
- I am loving myself fully and giving myself the kindness I deserve
- Everything I need to know is revealed to me.
- I am choosing to focus on my beautiful qualities.
- I am not a dime a dozen, I am the diamond in the dozen.
- I should never get angry or hurt.
- I will not hide my gifts
- I am surrounding myself with people who emit positive energy
- I don’t have to fix everything for everyone.
- I will listen to the wisdom of my body.
- I am safe, divinely protected, and part of the whole at all times.
- I have to remember that just because I can read everything they’re thinking and feeling, it doesn’t mean they can read me.
- My ability to feel the emotions of others serves me well.
- I will listen to my dreams.
- I must accept others for who they are. We are all just human.
- I am vibrantly healthy as I carry positive energy and thoughts.
- I release what is not mine to feel.
- I will spend at least a few minutes in meditation each day to ground and replenish myself.
- I understand the divine plan for my life. I have passion and energy to fulfill it with joy!
- Life is always working out for me.
- I am giving myself permission to rest and refocus my energy on hope and harmony.
- I am radiating positive vibrations.
- I am responsible for my own happiness.
- I now attract kind and gentle life lessons and relationships into my life.
- When I’m overwhelmed I will take a deep breath and exhale to release tension and clear negativity from my body.
- I will appreciate myself every day.
- I deserve to be heard.
- I will seek to find balance with my intuition and other aspects of my life so that I can express my full spectrum of sensitivities and be whole.
- I choose love. This is how I level up.
- I am wonderful in so many ways.
- I will listen to my intuition about the relationships that are nurturing for me.
- I will eat a healthy diet.
- I shine really, really brightly.
- I am strong and protected from harm.
- I am establishing healthy boundaries.
How Do Positive Affirmations Work For Empaths?
If you feel that the world around you is closing in too fast and you feel trapped, you need to take time to reflect on positives. Yes, you will get overwhelmed from time to time, so it is important to start developing the mental fortitude and remain focused.
Do not start blaming yourself as this will just trigger a vicious cycle that is incredibly hard to end.
Take these affirmations and make them a part of your life now. They work to remind you of all the positive things in life and all the qualities that make you an outstanding human being.
To counter the negative thoughts, using and reciting daily positive affirmations is a great way to achieve that.
With time and practice, reciting daily will form a defense system that you will be able to rely on to pull you through your hardships.
Articles you should not miss:
- How many affirmations should I say a day? 8 burning questions answered
- How long does it take for affirmations to work? All you need to make it work