THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
Almost everyone wonders about the nature of the universe, and whether the universe cares about them in any way.
The problem is that sometimes it can seem that praying to the universe is a very trivial and futile thing to do.
But if we take time to consider prayer as a means of trying to communicate with a power greater than ourselves, then we realize that there are many reasons why we might be interested in doing so.
In this article, I want to focus on how to pray to the Universe, what it means to pray, and explore some of the different ways you can think about your own personal prayer practice.
Ultimate Guide For How To Pray To The Universe
1. Decide on your intent
When you have a clear intention, you’ll know what to expect from whatever outcome arises.
Your intent is like a guiding star that you can use to navigate through uncertainty and change.
Intent is not what we want to happen or how we think things should go; it’s more like an understanding of the bigger picture and how our action helps contribute toward that vision.
If your intent is clear, then every step along the way will be easier because it aligns with who you are and where you want to go.
2. Set a specific time
I think it’s important to set a specific time to pray.
You should not pray when you are too busy to focus on the prayer, or too tired, or too hungry and full.
I have found that 15 minutes is about right for my mind and body to sit still and be quiet for a moment (and this is coming from someone who has always been naturally restless).
Each day, I do so at about the same time in the mornings and very quickly, this has become a routine that is easily replicable.
3. Find a quiet place
A quiet place doesn’t necessarily mean somewhere without any people around; it could just be in your living room or at home.
Even if there are other people around, they can still be considered “quiet” if they aren’t distracting you or making noise that would interrupt the prayer process.
Some good places to find solitude include parks, temples (if you’re religious), churches and mosques, synagogues – any place where there aren’t too many distractions and where there’s space for reflection and meditation.
4. Practice meditation
We all have thoughts, but sometimes they get away from us and we can’t seem to calm them down.
When you practice meditation, you learn how to focus your mind on one thing (your breath), which can be difficult at first.
But the more you practice meditation, the easier it gets. I tend to do mine with the help of an app that provides clear guidance.
Meditation also helps with controlling your thoughts: when your mind wanders off into some other thought or worry, using a mantra (a word or phrase) as an anchor helps bring your attention back to what’s happening right now.
Meditating every day or week will help keep this skill sharpened!
5. Do not be greedy
Be grateful for what you already have.
You can’t pray to the universe if you aren’t sure of your needs and wants, or if you’re not committed to doing what it takes to get them.
You must know exactly what it is that will make your life better, and then actively pursue those changes.
Don’t focus on what you don’t have; rather, focus on what you do have and how it could be better – and this may mean letting go of some things in order to make room for more meaningful ones in your life!
Focus on what is important (such as your health), let go of anything else that’s not (e.g., material possessions).
Remember that time is a finite resource so take care not to waste any of this precious commodity around people who don’t matter as much as those who do!
The universe works best when we work hard at making our dreams come true; but don’t go too crazy on unrealistic goals. Consider your current situation and make it better, rather than taking a giant leap.
6. Don’t give up
You can do it! You are not alone.
With so many of us in this together, we can all help each other along the way.
It’s a process, but if we all keep our heads up and keep trying to be better people, we’ll get there. I promise!
Manifestation prayers to the Universe
One important thing to take note of as you start with your prayers is that you need to do so consistently.
When you ask the Universe for something, it will respond, but if your energy is low, it is unlikely that you will find much success.
Developing a daily routine is a great way to start.
Just imagine this: You don’t show up to work only when you need money right? You show up every day, do your best, and get paid.
With the right attitude, you will get an increment or promotion much faster than the person who doesn’t do the same.
Anyways, I have put together a list of manifestation prayers here that you can use as they are or personalize them to your own personal situation.
Again, I remind you to read the section above and practice those tips so that you can make this work!
- Read now: How to manifest something on paper?
Dear Universe Prayers
Dear Universe, I am writing to ask for your help. I know how silly this sounds because I am writing to the universe, but it is just that my life has become very hectic and I feel out of control. I will be honest with you and say that lately, I have felt like giving up, but not today! Please help me to feel happy inside and put a smile on my face, so that I can be a positive person no matter what happens. Thank you.
Dear universe, My name is _ and I am here to say that it’s time for a change in my life. I want things to start aligning themselves in a more perfect way. I want the opportunity to travel, see new worlds, and be beyond my own mind. I want to feel good about myself and the people around me. My wish for the next month is to feel better about myself and everyone around me. Thank you, universe.
Dear Universe, I’m having the hardest time these days. My world is upside down, and things don’t make sense sometimes. I know you may already know this, but it seems like every day lately I’m struggling to find my purpose. Please help me to find my way and provide me with the motivation to carry on.
Dear Universe, thank you for always being there for me, even when things didn’t go my way. Thank you for giving me the strength to stand up when I felt like giving up, and the courage to step out of my comfort zone. Thank you for all your love and support, and for making me feel like anything was possible. Please continue to help me in my journey towards self-discovery so I can live a life of happiness and success. I love you. Sincerely, NAME.
Prayers for surrender
- Forgive me for trying to control everything and everyone around me.
- Show me how to trust you more than I trust myself or anyone else. Help me to see people as they really are, not just what they seem like on the outside.
- Give me eyes of compassion so that I may see them as souls in need of love and understanding rather than judgment or criticism.
- Help me understand that life is full of disappointments and failures, but these experiences can either strengthen or destroy us depending on how we choose to view them.
- Help me see the blessings hidden in every trial so that I may remain steadfast when times are tough instead of being discouraged by them.
- Help me accept myself as a child of God.
Prayers for protection from the Universe
- I come to you today with a prayer for protection. I ask that you surround me with your loving light and guide me through the darkness.
- I know that I am safe and loved, but sometimes I need reassurance from the universe. In times of uncertainty, please help me remember that everything is in divine order and that there is a purpose for everything.
- Please help me see clearly what is happening around me so I may make the right decisions. Give me courage when I feel afraid and strength when I feel weak. Let my mind be open to all possibilities, so that I may find peace within myself and joy in my life today and always!
Prayers for overcoming obstacles
- I pray that I will be blessed with the wisdom and courage to overcome my obstacles.
- I pray that I will receive all the strength, courage, and help you need to triumph over my problems.
- I pray that I will have the strength to overcome any problem that comes my way.
- Please continue to be with me today and give me the strength and courage to overcome this obstacle. I believe that with your help, I can do this thing.
Prayers to the Universe for success
- Universe, please help me to be a better person so that I can make a positive difference in the world.
- Universe, help me to be successful and happy with my family, friends and others.
- Universe, I am grateful for all you have given me in life and I thank you for giving me the strength and courage to be successful in everything I do.
- Universe, thank you for the talents and abilities you have given me. I pray that my confidence in you will be strong enough to allow me to use these gifts to help many more others.
- Read now: How to manifest your ex back?
When will your manifestation prayers be answered?
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Ask and you shall receive.”
While this may be true, it doesn’t always mean that when you ask for something, you will get it right away.
When someone is praying for something, they are asking for guidance or help from a higher power.
In some cases, it may take some time before their prayers are answered.
In my experience with manifesting, I have found that sometimes it takes longer than expected to manifest what I want in my life.
When I started meditating on what I desired and asking God for help, it took several months for my prayer to be answered because there were certain things that needed to happen first before the manifestation could occur.
The truth is, there’s no specific timeframe for when your prayers will be answered – or even if they will be answered at all.
But there are certain factors that can help determine whether or not you receive an answer from the universe.
Here are five reasons why your manifestation prayers may not be getting answered:
- You’re not truly ready for what you’re asking for
- You haven’t yet given yourself permission to receive what you want
- You haven’t asked in the right way (or with enough passion)
- Your intentions aren’t pure enough/you don’t mean it enough/you aren’t willing to do whatever it takes to achieve what you want (e.g., patience and persistence)
- You don’t believe it’s possible
What you need to be aware of when praying to the Universe for manifestation
There are some things that you need to be aware of when praying to the Universe for manifestation.
- You must be willing to receive what you want. If you are not ready to receive it, then you will subconsciously sabotage your desire.
- You must be able to picture what it is that you are asking for in your mind and feel good about it. If you have any doubt about the outcome, then this will also prevent it from manifesting into reality.
- You must be willing to take action in order for your desire to become a reality. You cannot sit back and expect everything to happen without doing anything yourself. You need to take action by following through on whatever steps are necessary to achieve your goal.
Praying or sending positive thoughts into the Universe is a powerful method to connect with this higher force and transfer your energy from fear to faith.
We are all connected to the cosmos in some manner, and by accepting this fact, we can learn to be more compassionate and caring toward others.
- Read now: How to manifest a baby?
There is how to pray to the universe for guidance.
You can ask for help from the spirit realm, but it’s important to remember that no one is going to “make” anything happen for you.
You’re the only one who can make things happen in your life.
If you want something badly enough, then pray about it and visualize yourself receiving it.
But if that doesn’t work out in your favor, then accept whatever outcome happens as being part of a larger plan for your life – even if it seems unfair or disappointing at first glance.
The universe will give you what you need when it thinks it’s appropriate and good for you – not just what you want at any given moment in time.
- Read now: How to manifest height?
- Read now: How to Manifest a Lottery Win? 9 Steps to Boost Your Chances
- Read now: Is manifesting a sin?