THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
Have you ever been reluctant to manifest moving to another country or state because you were fearful of the unknown? Or you simply do not know how?
Moving to another country is a dream for many, but the idea of living hundreds or thousands of miles away from friends and family can be scary.
So how do you overcome that fear and start taking concrete steps toward changing your life? The Law of Attraction might just help you get there.
If you are ready to manifest moving to another country, let’s get started!
Steps for Manifesting a Move to Another Country
1. Identify the Specific Country You Want to Move to
This is the first step to manifesting moving to another country.
If you don’t know where you want to move, it’s unlikely that you can manifest it.
Make a list of all the places in the world that you would like to live.
Include any country or city that has always been on your bucket list.
You would want to make sure that there’s a good fit between your lifestyle and the country you’re moving to.
For example, if you’re looking for a place where the climate is similar to your current one, consider moving somewhere with similar weather patterns.
If you have special dietary needs or are an avid traveler, look for countries that have easy access to your favorite foods or places.
And if you’re hoping for a change from the pace of city life, consider moving somewhere with fewer people and more space.
2. Set Your Intention Clearly About What You Want to Manifest
After you’ve decided on your new location, it’s time to get clear on what you want.
You can set your intention any way you like, but here are some tips to help make sure that your hard work manifests into something concrete:
- Be specific
- Be realistic
- Be confident in yourself and your abilities
- Be patient and persistent with the process
Be clear about the kind of living situation that would make you happy and what kind of work or career you’d like to have in your new home.
You can even draw up a list of things that are important in a new country, such as climate, weather patterns, and local cuisine.
Think about how much money you’ll need to get by each month and how much time it will take before you start making a living wage in your new location.
3. Align Yourself With Universal Energy
Now that you know where you want to move to and your specific intentions, it’s time to move on.
At this stage, you must learn how to align yourself with universal energy.
But how do you do that? There are numerous ways to do so, but here is what I would do:
- Forget about the concept of time. When you’re feeling stuck, it’s easy to think that the only way to get unstuck is by doing something specific. But that’s not always true. You don’t have to wait for anything or anyone else; you can take action right now, in this moment, and shift your perspective dramatically.
- Let go of the idea that you need something specific in order to feel better. Instead, try thinking about what makes you happy when you’re alone and just thinking about how much better life would be if only. That’s where your power lies: in your imagination and desire for change!
- Don’t judge yourself for feeling stuck in your life right now. Not everyone is meant for success right away; it takes time and patience before things really start flowing smoothly again (or even at all). Don’t be hard on yourself! Just keep moving forward one step at a time.
4. Visualize Yourself Living in Your Dream City
Visualizing your dream outcome is a critical step in manifesting your desires.
When you are imagining yourself living in your dream city, see the place as if it were a physical space.
Feel what it would feel like to walk down the streets of your dream city and be there.
Imagine yourself exploring its different neighborhoods, and meeting new people on the street.
More questions you can ask yourself:
- How does it feel to live there?
- What does the country look like?
- How does it smell?
- What kind of people are there?
- What do they sound like?
- What kinds of things do they say?
Imagine yourself in that place, and try to get as clear an image as possible.
What can you do now to have an experience similar to what you will have when you are living in this new place?
This helps put you into a state of mind that is similar to what will happen when you actually move.
5. Eliminate Any Self-limiting Beliefs You Might Have
When you are trying to manifest something, you need to make sure your beliefs are aligned with what you want.
If they aren’t, then no matter how many times you say “I want to move abroad!” or “I will manifest new friends!”, it won’t happen.
There are three main ways that limiting beliefs can come into play when it comes to manifesting:
- You believe something that isn’t true (i.e., a lie)
- You believe something that IS true but doesn’t serve your highest good (i.e., self-limiting beliefs)
- You don’t question what you’re told by others or how things are presented to us as facts in society
Recognize that negative thoughts aren’t always true.
If something happens that makes you feel bad about yourself or scared about a future event, ask yourself if there’s any evidence supporting the thought in front of you right now?
If there isn’t much evidence supporting this thought, then it’s probably not true!
6. Make Use of Positive Affirmations
Affirmations are powerful tools that are very useful in helping us manifest.
They are statements that you repeat to yourself about what you want in your life.
An important point to note is that they should be specific, positive, and in present tense.
For example, if you want to move abroad, you could say: “I have the courage and strength to move abroad.” Or, “I am making progress every day toward moving abroad.”
Say these affirmations for moving to a new country out loud whenever you need a boost of confidence or just a reminder that you’re headed in the right direction, and keep repeating them often until they start feeling real!
7. Detach From Your Desire and Trust the Universe
Once you start to detach from the desire, you’ll be able to see that the Universe is already moving in your favor.
You will also discover that many of your intentions have been manifesting naturally all along.
When we’re attached to any one thing and try to control the outcome, we miss out on all the other good stuff happening around us.
So remind yourself of all the amazing things that are already happening in your life!
Trust the Universe to deliver what is best for YOU, not just what’s best for someone else or what they think is best for you.
Trusting the Universe means trusting that everything happens exactly as it should happen—even if that means something doesn’t happen at all!
8. Use Other Manifestation Tools
Earlier, I shared 2 very powerful tools that you can use to manifest your goals, namely visualization and positive affirmations.
There are other methods you can use too. Here’s a quick overview:
- Gratitude: A gratitude diary is a great way to focus on what you’re grateful for in your life, instead of all the things that are missing from it. It helps remind us how lucky we really are!
- Meditation: Focusing on your breath and letting go of thoughts as they arise. I use the Headspace app to help me
- Vision board: Great for keeping track of all the things you’d like to manifest. It’s a good idea to make one every year or so so that you can see how much has changed since last time.
- Journaling: The act of writing something down also helps to imprint it on your subconscious mind, making it easier to recall later on when you need it. Plus, having a record of what you’ve been working toward can help keep your motivation high when the going gets tough.
9. Raise Your Vibrations
According to the Law of Attraction, opposites attract.
As a result, in order to attract what we want into our life, we must elevate our vibration to match it.
When your vibrations are low, it can feel like everything is just not going your way.
You may be feeling insecure about yourself or your abilities, and that makes making decisions seem impossible.
If you’d like to raise your vibrations, try surrounding yourself with positive people and doing things that make you happy.
You can also meditate, pray, or do yoga.
Other Useful Tips to Plan Your Move Abroad
Start Living as if You Have Already Moved Abroad
It’s easy to think that when you’re ready to make the leap, you’ll have all the time in the world to prepare for it.
But then life happens—you get busy at work or school, or maybe you fall in love and decide you want to stay put for a while longer.
Suddenly, your dream has slipped away from you again and again, until one day it seems like it will never happen.
But if you start living as if you had already moved abroad, then when that day comes and it’s time to pack up and go, everything will be so much easier because there won’t be any surprises!
You’ll already know what goes where and how much space each item takes up.
You’ll know exactly how much money is necessary (and where to find it).
You’ll probably even start making some friends who speak the language of your new home country!
The truth is that no matter how good your planning is, life will always throw curveballs at us.
That’s why we say: Start living as if you have already moved!
Visualization Exercises to Move to Another Country
Here are some exercises to include in your visualization sessions to further enhance its effectiveness:
- Find photos of the country in which you’ll be living online and print them out. Make sure they have descriptions of what those places look like—you don’t want to just see the image and not know where it is or what it’s called
- Go through your old yearbooks and find pictures of people who live in this new place. You can even ask friends who have visited or lived there if they have any photos they’d be willing to share with you
- Go on Google Street View and walk around the streets of your destination city or town, even if it’s just inside your own home while imagining yourself there in real life
Look for Jobs That Will Take You Abroad
If you want to live abroad, it’s important to find a job that will allow you to do so.
Look for opportunities on international job boards (such as WorkingAbroad.com), or contact a professional recruiter who specializes in working with international candidates.
Look for jobs with companies that have offices in other countries. These companies often have employees working remotely and they may be willing to hire someone who wants to work remotely from another country.
Challenges Related to Moving Abroad
The decision to move abroad is not one to be taken lightly.
In fact, it’s a big deal!
But if you’re thinking about doing it, there are a few things you should consider before making your move.
You may be leaving behind your friends and family, as well as everything that makes your hometown special.
You will also need to get used to new surroundings and learn how to navigate a new culture.
It can be very difficult at first—but don’t worry! Your time abroad will be worth it in the end!
Here are some common challenges people face:
- Finding a place to live – Finding a place to live in your new country can be difficult, especially if you don’t know anyone who can help you find one. You will have to find somewhere safe, clean, and affordable. You will also need to make sure that there are enough amenities nearby, such as shops or restaurants etc
- Learning the language – Most countries have their own language so if you want to be able to communicate with locals then you will need to learn this language. You might also need it for jobs or school so it’s important that you start learning right away
- Getting around – Getting around in a new country can be difficult at first because everything is unfamiliar (such as road signs). If possible try and hire someone who knows the area well so they can show you around until you get used to things yourself
- Culture shock: Culture shock is something that everyone goes through when they move somewhere new—but expats experience it more than most because they’ve left their entire life behind them. Many people find themselves unable to adjust and feel like they’re hopelessly lost in a strange place where they don’t know anyone or anything about what’s going on around them. This can lead them to depression or anxiety over time if they don’t figure out how to get used to it
Live In Your Desired Place Subliminal
In Conclusion: How Do You Manifest Moving Somewhere?
If you follow these steps, you will be on your way to living in the country of your dreams soon.
However, there is one more thing you should do before moving: go back to the drawing board and revisit what it is that you want in life.
By identifying what’s important to you and aligning your thoughts and feelings with this goal, it will be easier for you to manifest what it is that matters most—whether that’s an international move or something else entirely!