THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
Seeking positive changes with full moon affirmations is a powerful way to ensure success. They should form part of your self-care routine and be used regularly to make you develop a habit of positive thinking and releasing negative energy.
A full moon marks the completion of a cycle, and it is the perfect time to celebrate your achievements and reflect on what has transpired. It is also time to let go of any lingering doubts or failures that you encountered during the last period.
In this post, I will be sharing with you a list of powerful full moon affirmations for creating a life you deserve.
On a similar note, you might be keen to check out New Moon Affirmations too.[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
What are full moon affirmations?
The full moon is a period when the universe expands. This is a time to rise beyond whatever has held you back or made you feel less than who you truly are, instead of retreating into your fears and limiting beliefs.
The cycle comes to an end with the full moon. As a result, the Full Moon is an ideal moment to stop, reflect, and release.
The full moon invites us to take a step back and search for blocks and barriers; to figure out what is no longer serving us, what is no longer supporting our progress, and what is no longer in accordance with living our best, most fulfilling lives.
It’s time to let go of all the beliefs, relationships, and people in our lives that are preventing us from fulfilling our life’s mission.
We make more room for growth when we let go. We create a place in our hearts for more love. We clear the way for greater inspiration and abundance to come our way. We create space for Spirit to lead us.
And full moon affirmations are positive statements that are intended to help you achieve this. They instill the right mindset and help you to develop the positivity you need to carry on.
What is the significance of the full moon in your life?
The Sun embodies spirit on a symbolic level, while The Moon represents both the physical and emotional bodies. The Full Moon is a moment to be receptive, to allow spirit’s light and awareness to enter your emotional and physical body.
Take note of what arises in your emotional body for you.
- What exactly is it that is being illuminated?
- What actions or thoughts are no longer able to remain hidden in the shadows?
- What darkness can’t hold up to the light any longer?
- What unhelpful mental patterns, self-destructive habits, or harmful communication styles need to be addressed specifically?
Perhaps you can summon the courage to make a change or seek assistance at this time.
Rituals you can try during the next full moon
The following is a short list of rituals that you can try during the next full moon, in which you can utilize the energy to your best advantage.
1. Do a tarot card reading
This is a powerful time for divination, so it is the opportune period where you can grab your favorite deck and ask the questions you have always wanted answers to.
2. Perform a full moon meditation
Have a specific intention in mind?
Making use of meditation is a great way to gather your thoughts, focus, and be aligned with your intentions.
Find a spot where you can bask in the moonlight, allowing its rays to shine on you, and focus your mind on your intentions.
When you are ready, begin speaking affirmations to the moon in the moonlight.
3. Write your journal
Some of us may prefer the written word, and taking this step is an affirmative action towards your intentions.
List down the things that are stopping you from progress, things that you wish to let go of, and lastly, list down things that you want more in your life.
You can make use of a premade bullet journal to keep track too.
List of Full Moon Affirmations
Affirmations for Full Moon
Full Moon Love Affirmations
Full Moon Affirmations for Money
Full Moon Affirmations for Romance
Full Moon Affirmations for Success
Full Moon Release Affirmations
Positive Full Moon Affirmations
Release Affirmations for Full Moon
- I allow myself to dream beyond the confines of my physical reality.
- I have what it takes to be successful in all that I do.
- I invite serenity.
- It is okay to feel great in my own skin.
- I allow myself to do what is right for me.
- I am connected to the endless abundance of the Universe.
- I let go of hatred.
- I release doubt and worries.
- I am true to myself always.
- I invite in forgiveness.
- I accept myself just the way I am.
- I am the creator of my own life.
- I release limits and boundaries. I embrace potential and possibilities.
- I choose to love myself as deeply as I love others.
- My true self shines brightly.
- I invite acceptance.
- I ask for forgiveness from all those I may have harmed.
- I release externalized desire.
- I’m learning how to fall in love with everything that I am.
- I let go of separation.
- I am thankful for this moment right now, exactly as it is.
- I am a creative force of nature and I have the power to create what I desire.
- I’m embracing all that I am and all that I’m becoming.
- I invite love.
- I feel the creativity flowing through me.
- I am tuned into passion, positivity, and prosperity.
- I release any self-limiting thoughts, toxic patterns and/or negative attachment.
- I invite in balance.
- I choose to let go of all resentment, blame, and hatred, and I choose to forgive all those who have harmed me.
- I release limiting beliefs.
- The universe trusts me, and I trust the universe.
- I embrace my own greatness.
- I feel peaceful and relaxed knowing I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- Everything is unfolding in perfect timing. I trust. I believe. I receive.
- I am grateful for my strong heart, healthy mind, and radiant spirit.
- Everything is always working out for my highest good.
- I love all parts of me equally.
- I hold space for myself and I honor my needs.
- I release the need to control my life and surrender to a higher power.
- I am open to receiving the abundance of opportunities that are flowing to me in abundance.
- I am grateful and proud that I get to be me.
- All of the good I put out into the world always comes back to me.
- I’m releasing my fears and limiting beliefs.
- Love and gratitude flow to and through me in all moments.
- I am ready to release any situations/relationships that no longer feel in alignment.
- I trust and believe that everything is always working out for my highest good.
- I am open to receiving now. I allow myself to receive all that I desire.
- I allow myself to receive all that I desire.
- My soul’s expression is beautiful and unique.
- I’m ready to complete what I’m manifesting for my highest good.
- I am grateful for my courage, resilience, and deep inner strength.
- In this moment, I am exactly where I am meant to be.
- I always progress emotionally in the right direction.
- I release all fears and doubts.
- I possess unlimited power.
- I let go of resentment.
- I am abundance.
- I release all that is no longer in alignment with my highest self, for the greatest good.
- I am enough just as I am.
- I am deserving.
- It is okay to say I am happy.
- I choose to love myself exactly as I am.
- I honor my inner knowing and trust my path.
- I let go of opposition.
- I have the right to be true to myself.
- I release my attachment to the outcome.
- My limitless imagination excites me.
- I have the power to change my life for the better.
- My love for myself is bold and unconditional.
- Even when the world is immersed in darkness, I walk forward in faith, love, and light.
- I let go of disharmony.
- I’m letting go of any obstacles in my way.
- I trust my intuition and listen to the wisdom of the Universe.
- I invite peace.
- It is safe for me to shine my light.
- I bravely let go and allow the Universe to reveal its beautiful plan for me.
- I invite in connection.
- I let go of anger.
- I love and appreciate this moment in my life, exactly as it is right now.
- I chose faith over fear and peace over perfection.
- I am strong enough to be myself.
- I tap into my inner power and embrace the magic within me.
- I release all the obstacles to my path.
- Nothing about me is a mistake.
- My true self is a beautiful sight to behold.
- It is okay to say I am beautiful, safe and loved.
- My dreams and desires are there to be brought to fruition.
- I start a new today free of guilt hurt and self-sabotage that keeps me from manifesting the life that I desire.
- I surrender my resistance and allow the Universe to give me what I need.
- I invite courage.
- I trust that the Universe gives me exactly what I need at exactly the right time.
- I choose to release all that distracts me from my life’s purpose.
- I am open to all the new opportunities that the universe holds for me.
- I am ready to release all lower vibrational frequencies.
- I am aligned with the energy of pure abundance.
- I invite gratitude.
- I let go of fear.
- I let go of commotion.
- I let go of all that is no longer in alignment with my purpose.
- The world needs my unique skills and talents.
- I remember that I am a powerful creator.
- I’m proud of everything that I’ve achieved.
- I am proud of myself.
- I forgive myself for thinking that I am not deserving.
- It is okay to want more and fulfill my dreams.
- Change is really easy for me and I love changing my habits for the healthier ones.
- I embrace creative and imaginative thinking.
- I am proud of everything that I have achieved.
- I release all the pain and any blocks that keep me from my connection to the divine.
- I am ready, willing, and able to have everything I want.
- I release pain and suffering as a means to grow.
- My world has an abundance of love, peace, and compassion.
- I love myself fully now as I continue to grow and change.
- I release those relationships that no longer serve my highest good.
- I’m proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I’m allowing myself to just be.
- I let go of blame.
- I choose to let go of all that no longer serves me.
- I release fear and any pain.
- My imagination is vast, expansive, and endless.
- I completely trust my intuition.
- I know that I have the power to attract into my life anything I desire.
- I am ready for transformation.
- I honor the commitments I make to myself.
- I am aligned with the loving will of the Universe.
- I choose to accept the control I have over my own life, while allowing myself to be guided and supported by the Divine Spirit.
- I am passionate about my life.
- I grow more beautiful and loving each day.
- I am worthy inside and out.
- I fully love and accept myself for who I am.
- I let go of self doubt.
- It is okay to remember that all I want already exists.
- I remember to remind myself that I deserve the best.
- I remember to stay calm in any situation.
- I remember to tell myself how strong and beautiful I am.
- I invite in confidence.
- I release that which no longer serves me.
- I am so proud of my journey and how far I’ve come.
- I release attachment to the outcome.
- I lovingly receive and accept guidance and support.
- I possess a brilliant, bold, and creative mind.
- I am embracing all that I am and all that I can become.
- My truth matters.
- I release any self-doubt and self-sabotaging thoughts.
- I am ready to release what no longer feels in alignment with me.
Other articles you should not miss: