THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
I think most of us have experienced this at least once in our lives: We are in our dream and somehow, we have some amount of control over what transpires.
This is also known as lucid dreaming, and some of us might be very intrigued by its mystery and how it works, oftentimes wanting more of it each night.
In this post, I will explore the subject a little in detail and offer up a list of lucid dreaming affirmations which might help you get what you want.
What is Lucid Dreaming?
Lucid dreaming is a state of consciousness where the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming and has some control over the dream.
This creates a unique opportunity to control and manipulate their experience.
This usually happens during REM sleep, which is a natural part of sleep that occurs after you’ve been asleep for about an hour or two.
How to Know If Your Dream Is Lucid?
Most of the time, people are unaware that they are dreaming during non-lucid dreams.
These dreams often have the unusual quality of seeming real even when truly bizarre things occur. People don’t usually know their dreams are just that until they wake up.
But when one is having a lucid dream, they are aware that what is happening is a dream and that it is not real. This frequently enables the dreamer to have some influence over what transpires.
How can you tell whether a dream was lucid? Here are a few indicators that you may have previously experienced this experience:
- Your emotions are very intense
- You know exactly that you are actually sleeping and dreaming
- You can control some of what happens in the dream
- The scene in the dream seems so real and vivid
Is Lucid Dreaming Harmful?
Lucid dreaming is generally safe, and with the right instruction, it may even assist increase creativity, improving motor abilities, and relieving anxiety.
There are, nevertheless, some hazards.
Sometimes, trying to induce lucid dreams can disrupt your sleep cycle, exacerbating existing issues such as depression.
The blurring of the barriers between dream and reality, dissociation, and sleep paralysis are some additional negative effects of sleep disorders (when you are conscious but unable to move).
If you encounter any sleep difficulties, consult a therapist or sleep expert.
How to Lucid Dream?
There are a number of well-known techniques that you can try out if you want to lucid dream.
But before you try them out, I advise you to do more research about this topic and know for sure what you are getting yourself into as it can have side effects.
- Use dream awareness techniques such as keeping a dream journal to record your dream right after you wake up
- Use the Mnemonic Induction to Lucid Dreaming, or MILD, technique, in which you repeat a sentence such as “I will be aware that I am dreaming” until you fall asleep. You can also use one of the affirmations listed below
- Drift back to sleep after waking from a dream. Quickly write down your dream and try to fall asleep again while focusing on the dream you just had
These are but a few, so you might want to check out other sources about that.
How Can Affirmations Stimulate Lucid Dreams
Affirmations are one way to stimulate lucid dreaming.
You can use affirmations to send messages to your unconscious mind about what you want during your sleep time, which will help stimulate lucid dreaming.
The first step is choosing an affirmation. You want something that’s positive and easy for you to say in the morning or at night before bed.
For example, “I know that I will have a lucid dream tonight” is a great affirmation to reinforce the thought in your mind and make it happen.
Another important part of using affirmations is repeating them every day for several weeks.
This will help solidify the message in your mind so that when you need it most, it will come naturally.
List of Lucid Dreaming Affirmations
Affirmations for Controlling Your Dreams
Affirmations for Dream Recall
Affirmations for Lucid Dreams
- I can wake up whenever I choose in my dreams.
- Today, I am completely dedicated to being the person I was born to be!
- In this dream, I will be fully conscious.
- I trust my mind to keep my dreamtime memories safe until I have a chance to fully wake up.
- My ideal memory is flawless.
- I am always lucid when dreaming.
- I’m not willing to give up on my dream.
- My conscious dreams are clear, vivid, and memorable.
- I am creating this dream consciously.
- On this fantastic adventure, there’s always something to be thankful for.
- My dream memories are important to me.
- Each time I dream, it becomes easier for me to remember.
- I am very good at controlling my dreams.
- Every time I become conscious in my dreams, I remember my intentions.
- On this dream trip, there is always something to be thankful for.
- It’s getting easier for me to control my dreams.
- Controlling my dreams is a tool for personal growth, and I’m open to the experience.
- Tomorrow morning I will reflect on the dreams I’m about to create.
- I’ll be able to tell when I’m dreaming.
- I am perfectly safe and secure as I explore my dream world.
- I’m grateful for my dream coming true.
- I can awaken within my dreams when I choose.
- I have the power to create my own adventures in my dream world.
- I remember my dreams with ease.
- Lucid dreaming is one of my favorite things to do.
- Recognizing when I am dreaming is becoming effortless.
- I can recognize when I’m dreaming.
- I easily become lucid in my dreams.
- Even during sleep, a part of me is awake and aware.
- I am grateful for the satisfying realization of my dream.
- Despite appearances, my huge goal is currently coming to a reality.
- I can direct my thoughts and instantly manifest my desires in my dream world.
- My how always appears when my why is powerful enough.
- My mind is powerful, and I can direct it at will.
- I am completely free in my dreams.
- Roadblocks are only detours on the way to something better than I had anticipated!
- My dreams keep becoming more and more real.
- I’m going to have a lucid dream tonight.
- My dreams hold loving messages for me and I am open to receiving them.
- I now get dream advice from both expected and surprising places.
- I can always access my dreams after I wake up.
- I look forward to my daily lucid dreaming adventures.
- I release resistance on all levels and embrace new possibilities.
- I will wake up within my dream.
- Remembering my dreams is easy.
- Today, I face my fears and take a chance to realize my dream.
- I’m getting better at recognizing when I’m dreaming, and I’m starting to remember my dreams every day.
- Today, I have the ability to realize my goals.
- Everything I need to know is available to me.
- I have full control over my thoughts at all times.
- My ideal is surrounded by love and support.
- Everyone I meet in my dreams is a part of me, and I control everything that happens.
- Every day, I get a kick out of realizing my dreams.
- My mental clarity is becoming stronger every day.
- My life exudes radiant beauty, radiant prosperity, and radiant goodness.
- Every day, I’m starting to recall my dreams.
- Controlling my dreams is becoming easy.
- Nothing will be able to stop me from realizing my ambition.
- My memory is clear and strong.
- I am safe in my lucid dreams.
- I’ll wake up in the middle of my dream.
- My reality checks are always successful.
- Every night, I’m developing into someone who has lucid dreams.
- I know what I want to achieve in my lucid dreams.
- My desired goals are simple for me to achieve.
- My mind is alert even when I am asleep.
- I look forward to carrying my conscious awareness into my dreams.
- I am a lucid dreamer.
- I’m starting to get lucid dreams.
- Lucid dreaming comes naturally to me.
- My dream memory is very strong.
- I am dedicated to realizing my ambition.
- I am constantly aware that I am dreaming.
- Today, I take advantage of every major dream chance that comes my way.
- My ability to recall my dreams is getting better every day.
- I will recognize when I am dreaming.
- I am good at maintaining my dream awareness.
- Being aware that I’m dreaming is perfectly normal and natural.
- I am awake inside my dreams.
- Money is currently flowing into my current dream.
- I am aware and conscious right now.
- I have the ability to dream clearly.
- I am an expert at lucid dreaming.
- I am starting to remember my dreams every day.
- I’m living the life I’ve always wanted.
- Every day, my ideal existence gets better and better in every aspect.
- My awareness of my dreams is rising.
- Everything that occurs to me during my dream journey makes me open and responsive.
- It’s become second nature for me to recognize when I’m dreaming.
- Today, I pay close attention to the objectives and dreams that are now speaking to me.
- I fully expect to become lucid during my dreams tonight.
- I love it that I can control my dreams.
- I know how to lucid dream.
- I have all of the time I need to realize my ambition.
- I am the driving force behind my fantasies. My dreams never abandon me, and I never abandon them.
- Memories from my dreams flow to me with ease.
- I’m developing into someone who has lucid dreams every night, and I’ll be able to tell when I’m dreaming.
- My dream world is supposed to be a fun, safe place for me to have adventures.
- I naturally recall all my dreams in complete detail.
- I am in full control of my dreams.
- Lucid dreaming is a normal part of my life.
- Setbacks are merely stumbling blocks on the way to realizing my biggest ambition.
- My dreams are always vivid and clear.
- I remember all my dreams when I wake up.
- This is a dream and I can control it.
- It’s easy and natural for me to direct how my dreams play out.
- I am in control of my thoughts and emotions in my lucid dreams.
- I love lucid dreaming.
- My life is now filled with dream miracles after dream miracles.
- I can explore any dreamscape I choose.
- The dreams I’m about to have will be recorded in my memory.
- My lucid dreams are a place for me to experiment and have fun.
- I can use my lucid dreams to improve my waking life.
- My dreams are completely within my control.
- In my life, dream miracle after dream miracle is now manifesting.
- Every time I go to sleep, my awareness grows stronger.
- I’m confident in my ability to pursue my huge dream.
- I can easily notice when I am dreaming.
- Whenever I sleep, my mind is highly aware.
- I am dedicated to achieving my goals. Right now, I’m on my way to meeting them!
- To achieve this is my divine destiny.
- I will control my dreams.
- I am getting better at becoming aware in my dreams every day.
- I intend to lucid dream about (subject).
- My dreams will be under my control.
- I remember my dreams in high detail.
- I recognize when I’m dreaming.
- With my dream concepts, I’m now attracting success.
- I am totally capable of realizing my lofty ambition.
- Controlling my dreams is becoming second nature to me.
- When I set out to do something, I block out all the negative thoughts and detractors and concentrate solely on my goal!
- My attention is drawn to lucid dreaming.
- I always become conscious in my dreams.
- Even when I’m sleeping, my mind is active.
- My dream consciousness is strong.
- My dreams are my own creation, and I decide what happens.
- I am transforming into someone who lucid dreams each and every night.
- It’s simple for me to recall my dreams.
- I know many lucid dreaming techniques.
- I have control over my dreams.
- My dreams are sacred and I will direct them with love and respect.
- My dream memory is perfect.
- I am dreaming and I know it.
- I always realize that I am dreaming.
- I always wake up in the middle of a dream.
- I intuitively know how to tell when I’m dreaming.
- My mind is focused on lucid dreaming.
- With each step I take toward realizing my ambition, new chances present themselves.
- Everything that happens to me in my dream trip makes me open and attentive.
- My dreams are always lucid.
- It’s nice to be consciously aware that I’m dreaming.
- Lucid dreaming is a new skill that I’m getting better at every day.
- I look forward to meeting various versions of myself as I dream.
- I have complete power over my fantasies.
- My life radiates radiant beauty, radiant prosperity, and radiant goodness.
- Every constructive effort I make today to reach my goal will be rewarded in equal measure.
- I am fully aware of when I am dreaming.
- I create beautiful dreamscapes for myself to explore.
- Right now, my major dream is to manifest itself in my life.
- My spirit team is welcome to visit my dreams.
- Every dream I have is my own personal creation.
- I lovingly ask my subconscious mind to meet me in dreamland.
- I always wake up within my dream.
- In the light of my determination, my uncertainties fade into shadows.
- My dream awareness is growing stronger.
- I’m excited to [insert activity] while I dream.
- I am a powerful creator, both awake and asleep.
- I will lucid dream tonight.
- My dream world is a wonderland of my own creation.
In Conclusion: Lucid Dreaming Affirmations
It’s pretty obvious that affirmations are best used as a tool to develop better habits in every area of your life.
If you want to find a way to improve your level of mindfulness and get into the habit of using it during your everyday life, then you really should consider making use of lucid dreaming affirmations.
They will allow you to improve your ability to recognize when you are dreaming, which means that once the habit has become ingrained in your daily routine, you’ll be able to have better control over what happens during these dreams.