THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
We all want to be better than we are. We want to be the best, but sometimes it’s hard to stay motivated when you feel like you’re not getting anywhere.
And what if you see a friend, a co-worker, or a family struggling?
For those times, I like to use encouragement affirmations for others.
Not only are they a great way to remind me that there’s nothing wrong with being human and making mistakes, but it also helps to give others the confidence and encouragement to get through tough times and emerge stronger.
Let’s start off with a few really powerful ones.
You Have a Gift
You have a gift that is unique and special to you, and you can share this gift with the world.
The world needs what you have to offer, so don’t hold back!
Trust the Voice Inside of You
The voice inside of you is your intuition. It’s the place where all of your wisdom and knowledge reside.
Listen to it, and trust what it tells you.
You are in tune with a powerful force that knows much more about life than you do on your own.
Seek Out the Positive in Every Situation
When a person is going through a difficult time, it’s easy to only focus on the negative parts of their life or situation.
By seeking out and looking for what is good about a person’s life instead of just focusing on the negative aspects, we help them see that there are many things to be thankful for and we give them hope for the future.
Know What You Want and Go After It
If there are things in your life that aren’t working, try something new. If a situation isn’t making you happy, get out of it.
If there is something that makes your heart leap with joy but no one else seems to understand why, keep on doing it anyway because something will click eventually.
Don’t Be Afraid to Find Your Own Path
Don’t be afraid to be different, unique, and just be yourself. Always choose the life that makes you happy and don’t try to please everyone else around you.
Don’t let others dictate what your goals are going to be in life or even how hard or fast you should achieve them either!
You need to set goals for yourself so that you have some kind of direction on where things are headed as well as when they will happen – but also keep in mind that no matter what these other people say about your choices – it doesn’t matter because only one person matters here: YOURSELF!
Follow Your Dreams No Matter How Old You Are
Don’t let your age stop you. If a person’s dream is to be an astronaut, they should follow their heart.
Even if they’re 80 years old and have forgotten everything they learned in school, they should still try to fulfill their dreams.
You never know what’s going to happen, but if you don’t try then you’ll never reach your goals.
You can’t let other people tell you what to do with your life.
List of Encouraging Affirmations For Others[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
- It’s exciting to see you succeed.
- You are allowed to rest, you don’t need permission.
- There is nothing to do, say, or achieve. You are enough as you are.
- You have a knack for clearing things up.
- Your strength of mind and character amazes me.
- Each day you choose again and start fresh.
- I am blown away by your awesome sense of style.
- You let love in and it breaks down any walls.
- You see what others would call failures as proof of your inevitable success.
- You display great strength which is fortified by the support you receive.
- You are my best friend. You encourage me when I’m doubtful and inspire me to be my best self.
- People like you.
- You’re doing just great.
- You don’t let anything discourage you.
- You have great ideas and are not afraid to act on them.
- You are committed to being the best version of yourself.
- You own who you are, never altering to fit in.
- You are the reason I am happy and doing well today.
- You never give up even when the way before you is uncertain.
- You are awake to the beauty of life.
- You are strong and have conquered big challenges before.
- You are complete, even on the days you feel broken.
- You breathe deeply, knowing all is well.
- You are a true friend and I am grateful for your friendship.
- I admire the way you carry yourself.
- I have faith in your skills.
- You bring out the best in others.
- This is your chance to shine.
- You welcome ideas from other people.
- You inspire your team.
- You have all the support you need.
- You are memorable and special.
- You are kept safe in the hearts of those who love you.
- Others look to you for advice and inspiration.
- Your beauty and personality are unique.
- I have faith in you.
- You surprise yourself constantly.
- You are fearfully and wonderfully made in the image of God.
- Achievement isn’t some time in the future, it is right now, as you are.
- People are energized around you.
- You express how you feel.
- Your attitude makes us all successful.
- You are already doing it. What more could you ask of yourself?
- You are up to this challenge.
- You are here for a reason, many reasons.
- You let the essence of life permeate your entire being, uplifting you.
- You put yourself first as an act of self-love.
- Your heart is pure and filled with love.
- You’re fun to work with.
- You are the most amazing person I know.
- Thank you for being my best friend.
- I cherish our time together.
- You know, you are my 3 a.m. friend.
- It’s great to see your confidence.
- It’s a challenge, but you’re up to it.
- I have confidence in you.
- I know you feel broken right now, but I think you are brave and strong.
- Your work ethic inspires me to do my best work.
- We’re lucky to have you on our team.
- Your energy inspires everyone around you.
- You are always loved, with no exceptions.
- You are chosen and wanted.
- You have everything you need to succeed.
- You are surrounded by happiness, it is there ready for you.
- I learn a lot from you.
- You are an inspiration.
- You follow your heart and it always knows the way.
- People know that you respect them.
- You have many strengths.
- You move people with your loving words and actions.
- You’re going to feel so great about this accomplishment.
- You let negative thoughts leave your being like an easy outward breath.
- You treat each day of life as a precious gift.
- You go with the flow, wisely knowing there is no other way.
- I love how you pay such close attention to details.
- You have a heart of gold.
- Your deep self-love and respect set the standard for how others treat you.
- You are important to God’s plan no matter your relationship status.
- I am here for you.
- Take heart when you are discouraged and remember our God will defend you.
- You know you have a lot to be proud of.
- You look stunning today.
- You know exactly what to say and what to do when the time comes.
- I sleep easy knowing that you are in my corner.
- You find easy and enjoyable ways of doing most things.
- You are the writer of your life story; you decide what the next chapter is about.
- Thank you for making my mornings easier and my days more worthwhile. I love knowing that I have you in my corner.
- You are unstoppable.
- You have a smile that could melt an iceberg.
- I love watching you take on challenges.
- Your positive attitude creates positive experiences.
- You are so close, the success you seek is just over the horizon.
- You’re always well prepared.
- I am eternally grateful for your friendship.
- Many people believe in you, and you believe in yourself.
- I like your determination.
- You know resting is just as important as doing.
- I love how you love the forgotten and care for the afflicted.
- We will manage this together.
- You should be proud of yourself..
- You think outside the box.
- People know they can rely on you.
- You have more skills and talents than you are even aware of.
- You have clear boundaries that are always respected.
- You’re always willing to learn new things.
- I admire your authenticity and the ways you stay true to yourself.
- You float freely, knowing all is well and you are in the flow of life.
- I’m grateful that you are my sister.
- Your positive attitude is a real boost to others.
- You are perfect as you are.
- I admire how you’ve taken care of yourself.
- You have been there for me always. Now, I am right here to help you get through this.
- You have a lot of valuable information.
- I am blessed to have you in my life.
- You are made of love.
- You don’t let setbacks stop you.
- You are inspiring to others.
- I just want you to know that I honor what you’re going through right now.
- You are brave.
- You’re important.
- I am a better person because of our friendship.
- You are loved.
- You have so much enthusiasm.
- Every day, in every way, you are getting better.
- You have a solution to every problem.
- You are in charge of your life story.
- You have so much to offer.
- Your authenticity always gets you through, no matter what is happening.
- I love seeing how you listen to God.
- We all appreciate you so much.
- You are radiant, even on your off days, as it comes from deep within.
- Your integrity is clear to everyone.
- People trust you.
- You’re a real asset.
- You understand you cannot always function at high speed, you take time out to rest.
- We need more people like you.
- You make my life easier every time.
- You feel fear sometimes, yet it never stops you.
- You let fears fade as you leap forward with a brave heart.
- I’m proud of you.
- You’re really focused on the task.
- I can’t wait to celebrate your success.
- I know you will figure out a way to succeed.
- Your hard work is inspiring to others.
- The simplest moments can be the most profound.
- You are the kind of friend everyone should have.
- You are open and allow yourself to be seen, as you are.
- Your essence comes through in every action you take, when it’s from a place of love.
- You inspire confidence.
- You have solved many problems before, with grace, and this is no exception.
- Nothing is permanent.
- No time is wasted, each moment is part of the bigger whole.
- You know you can do this.
- You have a lot to be proud of.
- Your success is inevitable.
- We know you have got this.
- I have learned so much from you.
- You’re going to go far.
- You have a good influence on everyone around you.
- I appreciate your resilience.
- You forgive and are forgiven.
- You know that challenges are opportunities.
- Your laughter clears the tears like the sun drying the rain.
- Thank you for being a positive role model.
- You have come a long way.
- The past has no power over you anymore.
- You’ll crush this.
- There’s nothing you can’t do.
- You are a gift to the world, on your good days and bad.
- Everyone respects your efforts.
- You are courageous because you are genuinely yourself, which isn’t always easy.
- Your ability to make the ordinary beautiful is a true gift.
- You feel safe in knowing everything works out in the end.
- You let the wave of life take you effortlessly to where you want to be.
- You are a fighter and you never give up.
- I believe in you.
- You are fully supported in all your choices and decisions.
- You are generous and that is naturally returned to you.
- You have the best ideas.
- You can handle any challenge.
- Thank you for being a friend to me.
- You let yourself cry and laugh, freely.
- I am blessed to work/live/be with you.
- You are a great, reliable friend and that is reciprocated to you.
- You’re capable of inspiring people.
- No one else can do what you do.
- The world is a better place because of people like you.
- You’re more than capable.
- I admire your never-ending selfless love for your children and grandchildren.
- You have a gift for success.
- Your confidence is contagious.
- Your team believes in your abilities.
- You are not alone in this, you have friends to lean on.
- You are a great communicator.
- Your presence just lights up the room.
- There is a grand plan, perfect for you.
- I wish I could be as tolerant, forgiving, and compassionate as you.
- By you being you, you have accomplished all you need to.
- You have this great gift to put others at ease and make them feel comfortable.
- Your happiness is your guide to what is right for you.
- I really appreciated it when you helped me out.
- Progress over perfection.
- Tomorrow is no longer; you live for today.
- Your smile melts my heart, and your laughter is irresistible.
- You never give up; that’s why you succeed.
- You receive sound advice yet also know to trust yourself above all else.
- You are worthy of great things.
- You come through for your team.
- You are going to show everyone what you’re capable of.
- I know you can accomplish anything.
- You are uninhibited and free to forge your own way.
- You always come through.
- You make us all look good.
- You welcome and accept help.
- It’s so nice to be around your positive energy and smiling face.
- Life is beautiful in each moment, there is no end destination to reach.
- I admire how strong you are.
- You are bold and courageous, often.
- This will be easy for you.
- This is well within your abilities.
- You are a great wife to your husband.
- You tap into the never-ending stream of love and fill yourself up.
- You have great style.
- People are drawn to your beautiful inner essence, which radiates from you.
- Your confidence inspires me.
- You belong here.
- You are like magic, good things seem to just happen around you.
- You have the biggest heart of anyone I know.
- You bring out the best in me.
- The soul looks forward, not back.
- You are in the midst of your own success story.
- You’re trustworthy, and people know it.
- You are loving and loved.
- Your roots are firmly planted. Not even the strongest breeze could uproot your connection.
- You are inventive and clever.
- You share ideas freely.
- You’re a gifted leader.
- You are not alone even when you feel lonely.
- People learn from your example.
- You allow yourself time to heal and repair.
- I don’t know everything about what you’re going through, but I’d like to understand a little better if you’re willing to have me listen.
- You bring a lot to the table.
- I admire your tenacity and courage.
- You care so much about the quality of what you do.
- I am proud of you.
- You are the captain of the ship. You sail confidently towards your destiny.
- You recall all of your past successes and strength.
- You make us all better.
- I wish I could be half as good as you.
- You see life as an exciting adventure, sometimes not knowing what will come next.
- I know how tough things have been lately, and I want you to know that the way you’re handling it perfectly.
- You love without fear, for the only truly frightening experience would be life without love.
- You are safe and protected.
- You smile looking at who you have become, despite challenges.
- It’s great to see you thrive.
- People naturally rely on you.
- I admire your perseverance.
- You are the master of your unique abilities.
- You start a fresh page, whenever you like.
- You are valued.
- You are very special to many people.
- You speak kindly to yourself and honor where you are right now.
- You are important and worthy of everything good in the world.
- You will be a better you.
- You uphold your values and stay true to yourself.
- You’ve accomplished so much.
- I am so proud of the woman you’ve become.
- I really admire your cheerful attitude.
- Your fun and cheerful outlook on life are infectious.
- You can, and you will.
- You are a great role model for others.
- You make the world a brighter place with your presence.
- All of your problems have a solution.
- You have just the right skill set.
- Thank you for being a loving mother and friend to me.
- We excel because of you.
- Your grace and meekness are inspiring.
- You are fiercely loving and loyal.
- You’re so good with people.
Do Positive Affirmations Work?
Affirmations are a great way of changing your beliefs about yourself and the world.
They help you to focus on the positive aspects of things, and they can help change your life.
The key thing is to use affirmations regularly so that you start to become them.
It can take some time, but if you keep repeating them then eventually they’ll become part of your belief system.
Why Do Positive Affirmations Have So Much Impact?
Positive affirmations are a great way to get yourself to think positively.
They are also useful in helping you to realize that there are many ways that things could be worse, so even if they aren’t going exactly as planned, it doesn’t mean that they are bad.
Some people find it difficult to come up with positive things about themselves or their lives because they have become used to focusing on the negative aspects and forgetting how strong they really are.
By using positive affirmations regularly, you will start thinking positively more often which will lead you towards having a happier life! (read about Florence Scovel Shinn affirmations)
How to Use Affirmations to Make a Positive Impact on the Life of Others?
If you have a friend or family member who is struggling, affirmations can help them improve their lives and achieve their goals.
There are many ways in which affirmations can be used to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
For example, you could write down a list of positive affirmations about yourself and then give it to your friend or family member.
This can help them see how strong they are and what they have achieved in their lives so far.
It will also remind them that they can achieve anything if they put their mind to it!
On the other hand, you could also write down some positive affirmations about your friend or family member and then give them the list.
This helps them see themselves in a positive light that they might never have thought of before, and gives them inspiration and motivation toward their goals.
Why Are Encouraging Affirmations for Others Important?
One of the best ways to help others is by encouraging them.
Encouraging affirmations for others can help them to be more positive and confident, and even motivated.
When we encourage people, it can make a big difference in their lives because they will be able to see things in a new light.
It’s a cycle: when one person feels good, they pass that feeling on to someone else.
The more people who feel good and support each other, the more likely they are to spread positivity in their communities—and the world!
In Conclusion: Encouragement Affirmations For Others
We all have the power to change the world and we can start by being kind and encouraging to others.
So today—and every day—think about how you can encourage others with your words and actions.
Let them know they’re appreciated, let them know they matter, and let them know they are loved.
And don’t forget, let yourself know that you matter too! (read: Affirmations for Daily Motivation)