THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
We all want to be our best, that’s why we make goals for ourselves.
But oftentimes, our goals may be lofty and difficult for us to reach., so this is where affirmations for daily motivation can help us overcome obstacles ahead of us and keep going on our journey.
Affirmations are not just nice things to say to yourself; they are an important tool in helping you overcome barriers in your life and lead a more contented life.
With the right method, affirmations can give you motivational energy and help you achieve your goals.
In this post, I will elaborate on some of my favorite motivational positive affirmations as well as provide you with a list so that you can form your own.
Let’s dive right in!
I know what I need, and I follow through on my decisions
Whether it’s a new career, a relationship, or a hobby, knowing what you want and following through with your decisions is an important part of staying motivated.
Knowing what you want also helps keep up motivation once decisions are made; because now that there’s something specific driving them forward (i.e., finding the right opportunity), they’re more likely to stay focused than if they weren’t sure where they were headed just yet!
Today is the first day of the rest of my life
You can do anything you want to do, be anyone you want to be, and create anything you want in your life.
You can change your life and the world around you.
The only question is: Will you? When you’re ready to make a change, the universe will support you. You just have to be open to receiving it.
Read this next: 50 Affirmations for Single Women [BE POWERFUL]
I have a vision for my life, and I’m driven to make it happen
If you want to be successful, you must have a vision for your life and you have to be driven to make that vision happen.
Your first step is to create a vision for yourself and then keep it in mind at all times.
Once you have a vision, you’ll know what to do.
You’ll be able to see opportunities where others only see problems.
And that’s how you get ahead in life and business.
There is no one else like me in this world, and my thoughts and opinions matter
No one else in this world can be you.
You’re unique, and so is your perspective on the world.
Your thoughts and opinions matter because they are yours alone.
You have a unique way of thinking, expressing yourself, solving problems, making decisions, and doing things.
The world needs more people like that!
Every day is an opportunity to grow
Each day, you have a chance to learn something new and improve your life.
You are presented with a new opportunity to make changes that will help you grow as a person, and it’s up to you to take advantage of those opportunities.
No one is perfect, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be the best version of yourself.
Everyone has flaws and shortcomings, but if you keep working hard and improving over time, then eventually you can become the person you want to be.
It’s OK to think big and dream big
It’s OK to dream big. It’s also OK to think big.
And it’s even more than OK for you to be ambitious about your future and your career if that’s what makes your world go round.
Dreaming, thinking, and being ambitious are all things that will help you achieve any goal that you set for yourself.
So don’t be afraid of feeling like a winner by believing in yourself!
Whatever I do, I will give it 100 percent of my energy
Whether it’s work or play, school or family, community service or personal projects—I am going to do all that I can to give each thing everything I have.
If a task is important enough for me to take the time and effort out of my day to accomplish it, then it must matter enough for me to give my all.
What happens today doesn’t determine what will happen tomorrow
You can’t change what happened in the past, but you can use it as a lesson for the future.
Think about the decisions you made and how they affected your life.
Consider ways of making improvements from those experiences, so that when new challenges come along, you’re ready for them without having to go back through everything again.
List of the Most Powerful Affirmations for Motivation
Affirmations to keep going
Affirmations for encouragement
Affirmations for self-motivation
I am motivational affirmations
Motivational affirmations to succeed
Motivational daily affirmations
Positive affirmations to keep going
Positive uplifting affirmations
Positive vibes affirmations[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
- I will squeeze as much happiness as possible out of every day.
- I dedicatedly work toward my goals.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.
- Each and every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- I am confident that I can make the right decisions.
- I am on a path to success. Any obstacles in my way will be as easy to surmount as an anthill.
- With appropriate preparedness, I can deal with any problems as I come to them, instead of obsessing over every obstacle I might face.
- I do what is important to me.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- I am evolving into a person who loves myself more.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment because that is what is going to allow me to be the happiest in my life.
- I may make mistakes, but I can recover and keep going. I don’t need to lose hope over a minor setback.
- I will not be driven by self-doubt. I am more than my flaws, I am also my strengths.
- The power of my mind is limitless.
- I am full of fresh creative ideas.
- I choose my battles.
- Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- I am vibrating with positive energy.
- I am worthy, wise, and wonderful.
- Happiness and progress will lead to more progress and happiness.
- I finish what matters and let go of what does not.
- I will not panic.
- Today will be a productive day.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- My dream life is out there waiting for me.
- I can keep my chin up.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I am aware of myself and in control of my future.
- I gratefully receive the lessons that each experience brings.
- I do the things I do, not because they are easy but in spite of the fact that they are hard.
- I am a virtuous being capable of standing tall and looking the world in the eyes.
- I am strong.
- Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
- It is easy for me to motivate myself.
- I do not waste away a single day of my life.
- My health is my priority.
- I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.
- I manifest all I need with ease.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful, and I have the confidence to apply those skills in ways that will enable my success.
- I am brave.
- I am turning down the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning up the volume of positivity.
- My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
- Not everything will be easy, but I will persevere because my goals are worth pursuing.
- I will succeed by attracting people who can help me.
- I am capable of finding solutions to overcome my problems and achieve my goals.
- I break free from all that is holding me back.
- I appreciate myself for working towards my goals.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I can remain calm, even if things go wrong.
- I am committed to my goals.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I have all I need to be happy.
- I am healing and strengthening every day.
- I walk away when a person or a situation isn’t healthy for me.
- The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I ignore distractions and don’t procrastinate.
- I am humble yet confident.
- The world is not going to collapse in on me, it is full of hope and potential, and I can achieve it.
- I have the energy and confidence to move towards my goals at full steam today.
- Success is a product of hard work and overcoming obstacles.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas that I can use to benefit myself and others.
- My motivation comes from my intention of a good life.
- My life is a blessing.
- There is nobody like me.
- I do not want to waste a single moment of my life.
- I have complete confidence in myself and my path.
- I radiate love and self-confidence.
- I claim my power.
- I wake up motivated.
- I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide because that is going to take me closer to what makes me truly happy.
- My actions can make a difference in the world.
- I am full of vitality.
- I know I can achieve anything I want in life.
- I give my time and energy mindfully.
- I have enough energy to make a small step every day.
- Every day, I move forward on a track of healing and self-improvement.
- Today I am going to bid farewell to old bad habits and welcome a positive change in my life.
- I am confident in my skills and gifts.
- I trust that everything is always working out for my highest good.
- I will choose to focus on what brings me happiness.
- I am at peace with myself.
- I love what I do and always enjoy the process.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.
- I am one with my breath. I am one with my body. I am one with the world.
- Nothing can stop me from becoming successful.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind that gives me the ability to make good decisions throughout my day.
- I know that I have the power to make my dreams come true.
- I know what I value and what I don’t.
- I deserve the mutual respect of other people.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change my whole day.
- In this moment, I am trusting myself.
- I’ve gone through hard times before, and I can overcome them again.
- I do not engage with people who try to penetrate my mind with unhelpful thoughts and ideas.
- I am joyfully embracing each new day with gratitude.
- I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them.
- My past might be ugly, but I am still beautiful.
- Progress is to make small steps towards big goals.
- The most difficult part of a journey is taking the first step and I will not be held back by unnecessary apprehension.
- I trust myself to make the right decision and I have the tools and abilities that I need to do so.
- As I focus on compassion, I naturally relate to others with love and understanding.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- I don’t compare myself to others.
- Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
- My ability to give back to the world motivates me.
- I am determined and disciplined enough to stay on track.
- I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
- I am stronger than I know.
- Even though I have messed up in the past, I can still create a positive future.
- I aim to inspire myself.
- I am growing into a more generous person.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- I will live by my own values and pursue my own goals.
- My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I am successful.
- I set goals and go after them with all the determination I can muster.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- When I am focused, my own skills and talents will take me to places that amaze me.
- I am getting closer to my goals every day.
- I am confident.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- I will not obsess over what I did wrong in the past. Instead, I will learn from my mistakes in the future.
- I intend to make my wishes come true.
- I am a beacon of light to all who seek guidance.
- I squeeze every ounce of value out of each of my days on this planet—today, tomorrow, and every day.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me because that is what brings me the most happiness in my life.
- I deserve to believe in myself.
- I see my goals clearly.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness. I just need to continue walking that path.
- I will face the world with confidence.
- I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
- I am filled with focus.
- I choose my choices.
- I give myself space to grow and learn because I understand that there is always room for growth in our lives.
- Every day my confidence is growing.
- I will act with confidence and peace of mind.
- I realize the gift of this precious human life.
- I appreciate all that I do.
- I’m going to make it through this.
- I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- I speak up for myself.
- I know that I have everything I need within myself.
- I know a positive attitude can bring me success.
- I belong in this world; there are people that care about me and my worth.
- I am the source of my own motivation.
- Being motivated to my goals comes naturally to me.
- I appreciate today as I dream for tomorrow.
- I am the hero of my own life story.
- I am courageous, and I stand up for myself and for others who may need my help in doing so because it is the right thing to do.
- I am grateful for each moment of this life that I am blessed with.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I trust my journey.
- I am powerful.
- I ask for what I want.
- I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power, and confidence of mind and of heart.
- I can choose to be happy, even if I’m not in a perfect situation.
- Positive change is already happening, even if I don’t see it yet.
- I have control over what I do.
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day, and I will continue to keep trying to learn from myself.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person because I understand what is important to me and what is not and live by my values.
- I am capable of forging my own life.
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. This is my time.
- I always have and always will hold the power to create my own reality. I am powerful.
- I am committed to giving myself what I need.
- I am good enough just as I am.
- I have everything I need to achieve everything I want.
- I am creating a life that makes me feel happy.
- It does not matter what other people say or do. What matters is how I choose to react and what I choose to believe about myself.
- I trust the Universe and keep going.
- My life has meaning. What I do has meaning.
- Today is a good day to have a good day.
- My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals because I have a fire inside of me pushing me forward.
- I acknowledge my self-worth and am willing to improve it in areas that I consider are weaknesses right now.
- I need to continue on a positive path, and things will continue to get better.
- All I need to do is follow the habits that lead to success, and I will achieve my goals.
- I am going to forgive myself and free myself. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven.
- I am choosing to believe in myself today.
- I will not dread the future or overthink it.
- Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.
- Working towards my goals consistently is easy for me.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- I am thankful for what I have.
- I am loved and supported.
- Today I rise with a powerful thought to set the tone and allow success to reverberate through every moment of my day.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- The world is an amazing place, and I can be a positive part of it.
- I am improving myself and getting closer to my goals every day.
- I remain focused on my goals no matter what.
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me, and I can use that inspiration to achieve amazing things in my life.
- The zeal to do good motivates me boundlessly.
- I wake up every day excited to work on my projects.
- I am experiencing gratitude for everything I have in my life.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am making myself proud.
- It will not come easy, but the work I do is leading toward a goal I value.
- I remember to celebrate little achievements.
- I have been given endless talents, which I begin to utilize today, and I have the confidence to do so.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I will not be afraid.
- Today I will make progress toward my goals.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends. (read: Encouragement affirmations for others)
- Confidence comes naturally to me.
- I take care of my health and staying healthy is an important goal for me.
- I feel comfortable asking others for help.
- I can do everything I set my mind to.
- I have made mistakes, but I will not let them define me.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- I am happy with who I am and can be.
- My body, mind, and spirit are powerful and profound.
- Every challenge, loss, and success brings me closer to my goal.
- Through the power of my thoughts and words, incredible transformations are happening in me and within my life right now.
- I am motivated, positive, and confident in my life vision.
- I must remember the incredible power I possess within me to achieve anything I desire.
- As long as the person I am today is just a bit better than the person I was yesterday—I’m meeting my own definition of success.
- My dreams are important to me.
- I focus on taking one step forward each day.
- Today is a new day, full of infinite possibilities to achieve what I want most in life.
- My confidence, positive attitude, and self-belief are my biggest assets to take me a step closer to my success.
- I permit myself to do what is right for me because that is how I allow myself to be the most authentic.
- I have immense strength.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I make space for love, abundance, and prosperity to flow to and through me.
- Taking care of myself is productive.
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it and trying to make it a better place in whatever ways I can.
- The world is an open sea, ready for me to sail where I want to go.
- Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.
- I can break away from the bad habits of my past.
- My efforts are being supported by those around me who also want to see me succeed and do amazing things.
- I am open to receiving everything I could ever dream of and more.
- What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.
- I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
What are Motivation Affirmations?
Motivation affirmations are positive statements that you can repeat to yourself to help keep your mind focused and your attitude positive.
They can be used as part of your morning or evening routine, or whenever you need a little extra boost.
Affirmations should always be stated in the present tense as if they were already true.
For example, instead of saying “I will be successful,” say “I am successful.”
Instead of saying “I want to lose weight,” say “I am losing weight.”
The difference is subtle but important: affirmations don’t just describe what you want—they describe what’s already happening!
How Can Daily Motivational Affirmations Benefit You?
The power of positive thinking has been well-documented.
In fact, there’s a whole field of psychology dedicated to it: positive psychology.
But even if you’re a positive thinker by nature, it’s easy to get stuck in a cycle of negative thoughts.
And if you’re not careful, those thoughts can snowball into depression or anxiety.
Daily motivational affirmations are little phrases that you say to yourself throughout the day, in order to keep yourself focused and motivated.
They help keep you grounded and remind you of what’s really important: being your best self.
They also provide a space for you to look at yourself objectively and find out what might be holding you back from feeling as good as possible day-to-day.
Positive thinking doesn’t just mean thinking happy thoughts; it also means taking an honest look at the areas where you might need improvement and finding ways to overcome them.
They remind you that things are going well and help boost your mood when you need it most!
If your day isn’t going so great, try these daily motivators for work – they’ll change everything!
Ways to Implement Daily Affirmations In Your Everyday Life
The following are some of my favorite ways to integrate the use of affirmations into my life.
Give at least one of them a try and you will start to see positive changes with each passing day.
- Make them a part of your morning routine. Sit down with a cup of tea and read through them before you start your day.
- Use them as reminders throughout your day. If you’re feeling down or worried about something that happened earlier on in the day, take a few minutes to read through some affirmations and get back on track!
- Have someone else read them out loud to you at night before bedtime (or whenever works best for both parties involved). It can be helpful to hear someone else’s voice saying these things because it reminds you that other people believe in you too!
- Include them in your meditation routine. Meditation is an excellent way to get in touch with your inner voice and receive guidance from a higher power. It can be very helpful to read through affirmations during meditation as well because it helps you to focus on what you want instead of what’s going wrong in your life.
How to Boost Motivation and Energy
Staying motivated is one of the most difficult things to do when you’re starting out.
You want it so badly, but then all of a sudden it’s like you’re back to square one and you’ve lost all that motivation.
But there are ways to stay motivated every day! I have a few tips for you:
- Keep your goals in mind at all times. Whether it’s a big goal or just a small one, keep it in the forefront of your mind. When you’re sitting around waiting for something to happen, or even just chilling at home and watching TV, think about what you want and how much closer you are to getting it!
- Remind yourself why this matters by keeping a journal with notes on what drives you, and why. Write down your goals and why they’re important, as well as any obstacles standing in the way of achieving them. This can help remind you why working hard is worth it when times get tough—and they will get tough!
- Start small. If you’re feeling unmotivated, it’s easy to get overwhelmed by the idea of doing all the things that need to be done. But what if you just started with a few small steps towards your big goal? Just 5 minutes of work on that project you’ve been putting off can make all the difference!
- Make it fun! Find an activity or treat that makes you happy, and do that thing whenever you feel like giving up—that way no matter what else is going on around you (or inside of you), at least one part of life will always be good 🙂
- Give yourself time to recharge. If you’re feeling unmotivated, take a break from whatever it is that’s draining your motivation, and do something else for a while. Maybe watch some YouTube videos or go for a walk outside—just give yourself some space to breathe and refuel before you dive back into what you were doing before.
- Surround yourself with people who are driven and motivated themselves. The people who surround you can have a huge impact on your motivation levels. If everyone around you is unmotivated, then it’s easy for your own motivation to slip away. But if you’re surrounded by people who are driven and motivated themselves, then it’s much more likely that their positive energy will rub off on you too!
- Get rid of your fears one by one. Often, our fears are what hold us back from reaching our goals. If you’re afraid of failing, then it’s easy to excuse yourself from trying something new—even if that something new is something that could help you become more motivated! But when you’re able to face your fears head-on and get rid of them one by one, then it becomes much easier to push forward.
In Conclusion: Affirmations For Daily Motivation
The more you practice these affirmations, the more they’ll become a part of who you are.
It’s important to keep them in mind at all times so that when challenges or setbacks arise, you can use them as an anchor for your resolve and motivation.