THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE SEE MY DISCLOSURES FOR MORE INFORMATION
I am personally a big fan of yoga, and I think that it is not just an activity to keep my body fit, but also a time when I can reflect, practice self-love and self-care, and remind myself to be good to myself.
By reciting yoga affirmations, I feel stronger, become more self-confident, and release any self-doubt I might have that prevents me from completing a task or embarking on a journey.
During your next yoga session, you might want to incorporate the use of positive affirmations into your workout. It’s a perfect match as you improve not just the physical aspect of your body but also your mental well-being.[mailerlite_form form_id=1]
What are affirmations in yoga?
There are a few different types of yoga that are popular these days, including:
- Hatha yoga
- Ashtanga yoga
- Bikram yoga
- Iyengar yoga
- Kundalini yoga
- Restorative yoga
- Yin yoga
While they each have a different methodology, you can make use of yoga affirmations no matter which one you’re in.
Affirmations are positive thoughts that you use to train your mind to look at the good things in life and by doing so, you are able to manifest your goals and what you actually want.
It makes you take the right actions to go after those dreams that are hidden deep inside you but never had the confidence to pursue them.
In this instance, affirmations for yoga can help you take your practice to the next level and greatly decrease your stress levels too.
How do you use affirmations in yoga?
First of all, be very clear about your intentions.
Ask yourself these questions while coming up with affirmations that you can use during your yoga sessions:
Which part of your life requires the most focus now? Building confidence? Loving yourself more?
What are the goals you wish to achieve? Think about them in specificity. For example, I wish to be able to lose 10 pounds in 3 months’ time by practicing yoga 4 times a week.
Next, as you get into your poses (asanas), breathe deeply and focus on your affirmation. Let it course through your mind and body and feel it deeply. Visualize the end goal in your mind.
As you do this more and more, you will find yourself being able to focus better, have better energy levels, as well as a more flexible and stronger body.
List of daily yoga affirmations to inspire your yoga practice
These yoga mantras are sure to make your yoga sessions more productive (they work great for yoga teachers too).
Use them as they are or as a reference to create your own affirmations.
The key thing to take note is to have a strong belief about what you are trying to manifest. When there is doubt in your mind, no amount of affirmations can help you.
- I listen to my inner guide. I let my inner child blossom. I trust. I love.
- All happens for a good reason. All is well in my life. I am grateful.
- I have all that I need to make today a great day.
- Something didn’t go right but I choose to see it as a blessing in disguise.
- I am safe. I am joyful. I am choosing ease.
- I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
- I trust myself.
- My potential is limitless.
- I offer compassion to those around me and to myself.
- I will be open-minded and always eager to explore new avenues to success.
- I am love.
- All things I seek are now seeking me.
- I have great ideas and make great contributions.
- Everything that I touch turns to gold.
- I worry less and learn more. There is no such thing as failure, it is always a new opportunity.
- I am happy and free because I am me.
- I honor my body today and practice listening and responding to what it needs.
- I deserve epic, amazing, magical love.
- I take care of myself because I love myself.
- I am balanced physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Inhale joy, exhale love.
- Every breath, I inhale confidence and love and I exhale doubts and stress.
- Each and every day, I am getting better at what I do and add more value to the world.
- I am worthy.
- I have infinite wisdom in my body.
- The past has no power over me anymore.
- I am present in the moment and I let go of what doesn’t serve me.
- I wake up every morning ready for a new day of exciting possibilities
- I heal my chakras with each movement I make.
- All thoughts are temporary. I am aware. My mind is calm and clear.
- I am focused on my goals and feel passionate about my work.
- Why compare, there is only one ME! And I love and accept myself as I am.
- I have everything I need to make my dreams a reality.
- I turn my dreams into reality.
- I thrive in all my endeavors.
- I can release tension, repetitive thoughts, and all else that is not serving me right now.
- Every day I discover interesting and exciting new paths to pursue.
- This is my life, this is my time.
- I set myself inspiring goals and believe I can achieve them.
- I am whole.
- I live in complete joy and abundance.
- I am building my best life, day by day.
- I trust my body.
- I set no limits, I can do anything.
- I feel connected.
- I am learning to trust the journey.
- I am at peace. I inhale love and exhale fears.
- I am worthy of abundance. Amazing opportunities exist for me in all walks of life.
- I choose to think positively and create a wonderful and successful life for myself.
- I am mindful.
- I choose peace over this.
- As I take on new challenges I feel calm, confident, and powerful.
- My life gets better all the time.
- I am surrounded by supportive, positive people who believe in me and want to see my succeed
- New opportunities come my way on a regular basis.
- I am peaceful and calm.
- I am the light and the light is in me. I am love.
- I am grateful.
- I love and approve of myself.
- My breath soothes me and helps me relax.
- I relax knowing that I am completely supported.
- My body is incredible, strong, flexible, and beautiful. I am perfect.
- I continuously push myself to learn and develop in areas of life that bring me happiness, freedom, and purpose.
- I am naturally filled with energy and unlimited resourcefulness.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and I have the best positive people in my life.
- I can let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success
- I say YES to adventures, laughter, dreams and fun.
- I become what I believe. I trust my intuition.
- Every challenge I face is an opportunity to grow and improve.
- I love you. I forgive you. I release you.
- My mind is relaxed and clear.
- I am exactly where I need to be at this moment.
- I am my best self when I am relaxed and rejuvenated.
- I move with integrity and intention.
- I feel good about myself.
- I work well under pressure and always feel motivated.
- My only goal is to get to know myself more.
- I am calm, peaceful, and relaxed.
- I am abundantly supplied in love/happiness/health/business/money/insert word.
- I let go of any negative feelings about myself or my life, and accept all that is good.
- I am, and always will be, enough.
- I am happy in my own skin.
- I am grateful that my life is so happy and successful.
- I am softening my muscles.
- I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
- I am a strong individual who attracts success and happiness.
- Relaxation is productive.
- I have enough. I know enough. I am enough.
- Today, I аbаndоn mу оld hаbіtѕ аnd take up nеw, mоrе роѕіtіvе оnеѕ.
- I create only supportive and positive relationships. I attract positivity.
- I am choosing to be kind to myself today.
- Everything I need is already within me.
- I attract amazing people.
- I am grounded in acceptance.
- I do not worry about what I cannot control and allow myself to be divinely guided and protected.
- My breath carries me from one pose to the next, one moment to the next.
- I express love freely.
- I am grounded. I am balanced. I am centered.
- Practice and all is coming.
- The universe always provides for me. I am connected to the universe.
- I trust myself. I turn my dreams into reality.
- It is my dominant intent to be good to me.
- I allow creativity to flow through me with ease. I am a powerful creator.
- I acknowledge my own self-worth – my confidence is rising.
- I treat myself with the same kindness and compassion as anyone else I love.
- I am living to my full potential.
- I give and attract unconditional love, positive vibrations, abundance, and sacred connections.
- I have the power to create all the success and prosperity I desire.
- I give myself permission to slow down.
- I am grounded in acceptance and others love me for who I am.
- I create my life and no else makes it for me.
- I have everything I need to face any obstacles that come.
- I am healthy and strong.
- Each breath brings me closer to myself.
- My body feels at ease. My mind feels at peace.
- I am never alone.
- I am breathing deeply.
- I am releasing all things in my body that do not serve me.
- I am thankful for amazing, kind people in my life.
- I am courageous. I am willing to act and face my fears.
- I make healthy choices. I am healthy and strong.
- I trust my intuition and I always make wise decisions.
- I am loved.
- It is well with my soul.
- Self care is health care.
- I have the knowledge to make smart decisions for myself.
- I honor my commitment to myself and others. I live in harmony with myself and others.
- I am at peace with my past. I love who I am and who I am becoming.
- I will celebrate each goal I accomplish with gratitude and joy.
- Others love me easily and joyfully.
- I am valuable and will make powerful contributions to the world today.
- I attract loving relationships into my life.
- I always deserve love.
- I connect my body, mind, and spirit.
- I let go when I have to and surrender to the magical universe.
- I only accept and expect the best.
- I am aware and I am complete. I am a miracle.
- My heart is kind, my mind is focused and my spirit is love.
- I accept myself exactly as I am.
- I allow every yoga posture to teach me more about myself.
- I am open to receiving love.
Other articles you should not miss:
- How to write an affirmation letter?
- How many affirmations to say a day?
- How long for affirmations to work?